Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Mexican Kitchen


Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 1 (6081 views)


burro con cristiano

Can't Post |
I'm watching a Mexican telenovela on the tv. The people sit and drink something that looks like ice-tea.
They call it "burro con cristiano". I'm curious what it it is.
Can anyone tell me please?

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4