Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Gringal

Mar 24, 2011, 10:14 AM

Post #26 of 30 (4596 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tonyburton] Mexconnect on FB or Twitter?

Can't Post | Private Reply
Thanks, Tony. I really don't need a whole new slew of offers on my Mexconnect email for enlargement of organs or potions for hair growth, or even to receive "newsletters" from people I never heard of.

Otherwise, good luck on the new venture.

arbon

Mar 28, 2011, 3:50 PM

Post #27 of 30 (4536 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tonyburton] Mexconnect on FB or Twitter?

Can't Post |

In Reply To
Yes, FB is, with few exceptions, a different demographic completely to the main MexConnect forum users (though note that the main sections of our site are widely used by students).
David will be announcing more about FB and Twitter etc. (that forces his hand), probably next week, after we've met with MexConnect's amazing technical support team in Vancouver this Friday.

Can we "QUOTE" you on that Tony
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dos gatos felices

May 29, 2012, 4:55 AM

Post #28 of 30 (3110 views)

Shortcut

Re: [arbon] Mexconnect on FB or Twitter?

I am glad to know that MexConnect is on facebook. I have just had a look at the page and believe it will be a great tool for those who want to inform themselves on the subject of Mexico and Mexicans in a positive way, as well as help those who are considering a visit.

As a consequence of my visit, I now 'like' MexConnect!

careyeroslib

May 29, 2012, 6:51 AM

Post #29 of 30 (3092 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gringal] Mexconnect on FB or Twitter?

Excellent explantations of Mexconnect on FB and Twitter.

I realize FB and Twitter are a part of our modern world, but, for many well-thought reasons--nothing whatsosever to do with being old-fashioned--I will have nothing to do with Facebook. I am happy to be reassurred that these sites are ´primarily a way to bring more people to Mexico Connect.

Thanks.

tonyburton

May 29, 2012, 7:44 AM

Post #30 of 30 (3084 views)

Shortcut

Re: [dos gatos felices] Mexconnect on FB or Twitter?

Great, and let's hope many more people do likewise.
One new addition to the main MexConnect frontpage is a clickable "Facebook like" button at the top left. It's so new, you can be among the first to click it, if you act fast!
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4