Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Southern Mexico

kimi

Feb 7, 2011, 10:29 AM

Post #1 of 3 (8882 views)

Shortcut

VITAMINS IN OAXACA

Can't Post | Private Reply
looking for vitamin A and vitamin B niacin in oaxaca. chedraui and sorianna do not seem to have and pharmacies in town stock vit. A it seems, only in 50,000 IU sizes....yikes! you can hurt yourself with that amount! it is pure retinol, the most active ingredient in A, but way-way over the max. limit of 10,000 IU's for an adult per day. i can only think it is for mega-dosing for acne. do they have A in standard 10,000 IU doses? if so, where? thanks, kimi

geri

Feb 8, 2011, 3:50 AM

Post #2 of 3 (8848 views)

Shortcut

Re: [kimi] VITAMINS IN OAXACA

There;s a nutrition store on south side of Colon, just east of Bustamante. I've had good luck finding stuff there.

jeanneatlixco

Mar 13, 2011, 5:20 PM

Post #3 of 3 (8449 views)

Shortcut

Re: [kimi] VITAMINS IN OAXACA

Have had bad luck finding vitamins in the state of Puebla. GNC's quality is not the best and they are expensive. So, i email www.iherb.com and order online. Fabulous choices, great prices and explanantions, good shipping. Maximum order permiitted without paying duty is $50.00 (US) . If under three pounds weight airmail shipping is only $4.00. Since Novemeber, however, all packages arrive very s l o w ly. Pay by international credit card. Good service

Jeanne

jeanneatlixco@hotmail.com

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4