First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

prorader

Mar 5, 2011, 4:47 PM

Post #51 of 58 (6689 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] moving to Mexico

| Private Reply

In Reply To
Have absolutely no clue why you are responding to me BUT I have an extremely good memory that goes back to your days in the Lake Chapala area. While your story may make for some good reading, I don't believe that this forum is creative writing 101. If you get what I mean?

In fact, I will carry it one step further since I can remember when you were still in the planning stages for your move SOB and how: you were going to straighten out Mexico upon arrival!

chinagringo

Mar 5, 2011, 4:47 PM

Post #52 of 58 (6689 views)

Shortcut

Re: [prorader] moving to Mexico

| Private Reply
Earth to Prorader - this thread isn't about IMSS! Please don't challenge as there are plenty of Lake Chapala members who I would guess would remember your Lake Chapala antics and those prior. We are not just talking about writings on this forum.
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

prorader

Mar 5, 2011, 4:57 PM

Post #53 of 58 (6687 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
Neil this is about moving to Mexico and medical care and experences are an information to those north of the border this is about IMSS and any other information and don't even try to bring up my past because U do not know me and U do not know what you say can cause U you had better think before U shoot

prorader

Mar 5, 2011, 5:07 PM

Post #54 of 58 (6686 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
chinagringo are U referring to me "We are not just talking about writings on this forum." well say it out loud and U will get a surprise not from me? gringos are under the Mexican law as is everyone here and U continue and U will get to know me very well
AMIGO

prorader

Mar 5, 2011, 5:49 PM

Post #55 of 58 (6671 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tacito] moving to Mexico

| Private Reply
now U are more free in Mexico than the US at least here most times it is a few pesos and done. or live in a community like me and the only Gringo, all respect from everyone which is good

prorader

Mar 5, 2011, 6:21 PM

Post #56 of 58 (6667 views)

Shortcut

Re: [mazbook1] moving to Mexico

| Private Reply
U are correct. I have lived in Chapala, Colima, and now in Jose de Gracia, the only Gringo. some times I get ansey about the US but that is my country. Mexico is my home, it is only in your mind and in fact in Mexico you are more free from laws and regulations good and bad U choose, sky tv, 4 mb internet, 3 bdrm house for $100 US not any issue, traffic cop a coke and potatoe chips and a friend. medical care ,emt and paramedic certified. Are people different yes but no different then any place in the world

DavidHF

Mar 5, 2011, 6:27 PM

Post #57 of 58 (6665 views)

Shortcut

Re: [prorader] moving to Mexico

| Private Reply
This thread is about "Moving to Mexico," not IMSS.

Rolly

Mar 5, 2011, 6:35 PM

Post #58 of 58 (6664 views)

Shortcut

Re: moving to Mexico

| Private Reply
Experiences with IMSS is a worthy subject, but it needs its own thread.
This thread seems to have run its course. Please feel free to start a new thread if you have more moving to México experiences to share.

Rolly Pirate
First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4