Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

don pedro

Jan 17, 2011, 12:39 PM

Post #1 of 6 (8096 views)

Shortcut

meeting with chapala police chief

| Private Reply
at saint andrews church,calle san lucas. 4:00 pm as announced before the attack on his house.
i have been assured that there will be security there. please attend
http://chapalamexicoinfo.createforumhosting.com
naivete is a chronIc disease and by its very nature;the afflicted never know they have it.-SNORK!

don pedro

Jan 17, 2011, 4:01 PM

Post #2 of 6 (8026 views)

Shortcut

Re: [don pedro] meeting with chapala police chief

| Private Reply
i got a note in my e-mail that someone named t responded to my op and now it's gone. que pasa?
there were about 150 unafraid people in attendance including dale palfrey from the quadalajara reporter.
http://chapalamexicoinfo.createforumhosting.com
naivete is a chronIc disease and by its very nature;the afflicted never know they have it.-SNORK!

MsMexico

Jan 21, 2011, 2:16 PM

Post #3 of 6 (7824 views)

Shortcut

Re: [don pedro] meeting with chapala police chief

| Private Reply
This was in the Guad Reporter today. It's too bad that people on this board are some of the ones he was talking about. The smearing of Alan's name on this board was truly horrific.

Later on, a close friend of the victim lamented that misguided individuals posted a considerable amount of false information and offensive messages on popular lakeside web boards. Contreras echoed those sentiments, noting that persons asked to monitor the net on his behalf encountered troubles sorting out fact from fiction, only hampering police work. In a common plea, the community at large was asked to refrain from spreading gossip and speculations about future criminal incidents, and hold back on jumping to conclusions until information becomes available from reliable sources.

Gringal

Jan 21, 2011, 7:36 PM

Post #4 of 6 (7735 views)

Shortcut

Re: [MsMexico] meeting with chapala police chief

| Private Reply
I find it interesting that my post was deleted, when what I said was that the original posters on the locked thread were smearing the victim's name. What's going on here? This used to be a web board when that couldn't have happened. Something is amiss. Anyone with some balance knows that the thread on the crime got way out of hand in terms of personal opinions of how that crime took place.
This used to be a board where such highly biased opinions were not expressed. So delete this. And ruin the reputation of this board in the process. Anyone who has read my posts knows by now that I'm neither a fanatic nor a fool.

(This post was edited by Gringal on Jan 21, 2011, 7:49 PM)

lamur

Jan 21, 2011, 8:24 PM

Post #5 of 6 (7718 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gringal] meeting with chapala police chief

| Private Reply
Same thing happened to my post Gringal. I PM'ed everyone I thought could delete the character assassination of Allen Turnipseed by that whacko...They ignored my PMs then deleted the online post. I thought they'd probably boot me for....hmmmmm insubordination perhaps? But fair is fair and leaving that crap online for the world to see was just plain lowdown.

Rolly

Jan 21, 2011, 8:27 PM

Post #6 of 6 (7717 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gringal] meeting with chapala police chief

| Private Reply
Your post and some others were deleted because I decided it was time to close this unfortunate matter.
The offending thread was also deleted. Now we have a clean slate, so lets move on.

Rolly Pirate

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4