Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

playaboy

Jan 7, 2011, 7:00 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1369 views)

Shortcut

Riviera Maya Caribbean Beachfront

Can't Post | Private Reply
This secret hide-away is in the center of the fast growing Riviera Maya. Great scuba, beaches, golfing, fishing, shopping, restaurants, and first class medical are all right here at your doorstep.

My casita has one bedroom (with room to build a second bedroom) and one bathroom. The bedroom has a sitting area for viewing television and office/computer. The large en-suite bathroom has a pedestal sink, tiled shower and non-slip tiled floors

The gourmet cooks’ kitchen has custom built hardwood cabinets, a built-in 4-burner restaurant quality BBQ, 4-burner stove with a center burner for a griddle, and a 3-ring burner for those fish fries. The counters and floors are all professionally tiled. There is a breakfast bar and an island counter area. Track lighting accentuates the kitchen and dining area.

Upstairs is the 22’x21’ living room with a spectacular view. The wood floors are made from local hardwoods. There is also a 6’x21’ balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea.

Safe and secure gated beachfront community with a pool, community center, restaurant and American/Canadian residents. Yearly rent is $6500 includes utilities, electricity, security and water.

$150,000 US. or best offer.

E-mail for a brochure. cornking1 (at) yahoo.com

(This post was edited by playaboy on Jan 7, 2011, 7:01 PM)
Attachments: beach view upstairs ad pic.jpg (63.7 KB)

RickS

Jan 7, 2011, 7:23 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1358 views)

Shortcut

Re: [playaboy] Riviera Maya Caribbean Beachfront

Please pinpoint the location of your Casa within the Riviera Maya....

playaboy

Jan 8, 2011, 5:44 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1338 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] Riviera Maya Caribbean Beachfront

Paamul Bay. It is located 10 miles south of Playa del Carmen and 3 miles north of Puerto Aventuras.

To anybody interested, send me a PM with your email and I will email a brochure full of information, pictures and links to videos.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4