Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Southern Mexico

happycanuck

Dec 27, 2010, 2:43 PM

Post #1 of 4 (8718 views)

Shortcut

Apartment Required in Yucatan/Quintana Roo

Can't Post | Private Reply
This Canuck has had enough of the snow and is arriving in Cancun on January 12, 2011 hoping to find a nice little apartment/casita in any of the following cities...Cancun, Valladolid, Izamal, Tulum, somewhere on the Mayan Riviera or in the capital Merida!!! I have done considerable property management and would be willing to house sit in an effort to explore different areas....or if the right 1-2 bedroom, near to shopping should be available at an affordable price, I'm very interested. Would like to keep expenses down for 2011 with the idea of buying in 2012. Email me if you are aware of any of the above.

Thanks

Sharon

artsin2000@hotmail.com

joaquinx

Dec 27, 2010, 2:52 PM

Post #2 of 4 (8714 views)

Shortcut

Re: [happycanuck] Apartment Required in Yucatan/Quintana Roo

Ah, price range? Try Vivastreet http://goo.gl/nEFFz
_______
My desire to be well-informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane.

chicois8

Dec 27, 2010, 6:28 PM

Post #3 of 4 (8683 views)

Shortcut

Sharon, I have never been to Toronto and do not know what temperatures are like during the spring or summer but the Yucatan Peninsula is a very hot and humid place, from June to November it is also the rainy & hurricane season....I hope you rent for at least a year so you will be there during all seasons of the year...I bought a house just north of Puerto Vallarta on the Pacific coast and am now building a home in near a colonial city at the 7000'
elevation so I can be in spring like weather all year long without humidity..good luck to you and please report on your adventure......suerte
Rincon de Guayabitos,Nayarit
San Mateo, California

Beans

Apr 25, 2011, 6:34 AM

Post #4 of 4 (6711 views)

Shortcut

Hi Sharon,
I am new to the forum and wanted to know if you had any luck finding a place to rent? We are headed for Merida as full time retirees in November. Would enjoy chatting about your experience so far.
Wendy

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4