Forums  > General > General Forum

advan

Dec 21, 2010, 2:20 AM

Post #1 of 3 (10989 views)

Shortcut

Help needed with picture of Chichen Itza

Can't Post | Private Reply
I really hope that you can help me with the following:

At the moment I am engaging in a Network Challenge of the Netherlands. The challenge lasts 4 weeks and every week you get different assignments. The first two weeks were quite easy: recognize where a picture was taken and letting your network send a text message at a certain time. This week the challenge gets more difficult: collecting recent pictures of the 7 Modern World Wonders. The pyramid of Kukulcan (El castillo), Chichén Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico is one of them:-).

There are 3 requirements which should be visible on the picture:
- The picture needs to have my network name 'Iphone4winnen' in it on a note or something.
- The picture needs to have a local newspaper of this week visible (it has to be taken this week from 20th till 26th of December).
- And of course the world wonder has to be recognizable.

I’m really enjoying participating in this challenge and of course we can win a prize with it. But most of all, Wouldn’t it be cool to get a picture of the Kukulcan with my name 'iphone4winnen' in it? All because my network is willing to help me out?

I really hope that you are willing to help me. Otherwise I hope that you maybe know someone who wants to make that picture. You can also send me an e-mail at advan1986@hotmail.com

Best Wishes,

chinagringo

Dec 21, 2010, 7:37 AM

Post #2 of 3 (10981 views)

Shortcut

Re: [advan] Help needed with picture of Chichen Itza

Photo Shop can be your friend.
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

advan

Dec 22, 2010, 2:42 AM

Post #3 of 3 (10906 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] Help needed with picture of Chichen Itza

Haha yeah I know, but the problem is photoshop is prohibited:-(. So you know someone over ther ;-)?

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4