Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

Mex_Chick

Nov 23, 2010, 7:34 PM

Post #1 of 4 (9512 views)

Shortcut

Offering rooms for rent in a beautiful house in Temixco, Morelos

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hello,

I am a Mexican female and I thought I would let you know of a beautiful place to live in Temixco, Morelos right besides Cuernavaca with really good and affordable prices.

The weather in Temixco is really great. It is warm all year long with an annual yearly temperature of 75 degree Fahrenheit. In a beautiful and comfortable house with 16145 square feet of extension, we have rooms for rent at a great price.

If you guys are looking for a nice place to live for a while in a quiet and lovely neighborhood, this is a good option. It is a really great place to relax, meditate, work from home, study, or just chill out in the swimming pool!

All amenities included for a price of $200 USD monthly per room. We have individual rooms and double rooms as well. The price for the double room is lower. The rent of each room includes electric, gas, water, cable TV, wireless Internet, use of common areas like dining room, living room, kitchen with utensils included, swimming pool, balconies, jacuzzi, terrace, fronton court, parking space, and a nice & big garden.

Or if you just want to relax for a week or a weekend we have space as well, with prices starting at 65 USD per week and 40 USD for the weekend or just for a few days.

Now, the neighborhood is safe and there are some supermarkets nearby for you to get your food. There are a few restaurants nearby as well to get a local and delicious pizza or pasta or some Mexican food like arracheras. Besidest that, if you want to go to Cuernavaca, you just need to take a bus and in 15 to 20 minutes you will be there.

The place is great to take an afternoon walk, and the views are lovely.

Currently I am living there with Sra. Lupe, a really nice and cheerful older lady who takes care of the place.

If any of you all are interested, you can take a look at the place's website: www.superdepa.com

Although it is in Spanish, you can check the photos of the property. And if you have any questions, just send me an email and I will be happy to help.

My current email is: superdepas@gmail.com

Send me an email soon!

Peace :)

(This post was edited by Mex_Chick on Nov 24, 2010, 11:00 AM)

Anonimo

Nov 24, 2010, 3:25 AM

Post #2 of 4 (9481 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Mex_Chick] Offering beautiful place for rent in Temixco, Morelos

At a glance, it looks very attractive, and the prices are astonishingly low. Forgive me, but there must be some catch. Some hidden costs not mentioned.

-----After reading the PDF flyer, I see that the kitchen and dining room are shared, as well as the baths. That helps to explain why the costs are so low.

Saludos,
Anonimo

(This post was edited by Anonimo on Nov 24, 2010, 3:31 AM)

Reefhound

Nov 24, 2010, 6:45 AM

Post #3 of 4 (9468 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Anonimo] Offering beautiful place for rent in Temixco, Morelos

I understood this to be a big house where they are renting out rooms. It doesn't sound like you have a private entrance, you're just living together with a bunch of people and sharing a house.

Mex_Chick

Nov 24, 2010, 10:54 AM

Post #4 of 4 (9442 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Anonimo] Offering beautiful place for rent in Temixco, Morelos

Hi,,

Thank you for your comments. I did not realize that I did not specify that the rooms are for rent. Therefore I am editing my ad. I appreciate your interest and your note. :)

Now, we are renting rooms and the price I mentioned is per room, and the common areas like the living room, dining room, kitchen and bathrooms are shared but that is nothing to worry about because the space overall is big and plenty enough. Plus you get to use the swimming pool, the terrace, the balconies, the jacuzzi and all the amenities for this price, and we are all very respectful of your privacy so you get to enjoy the quietness and beauty of the place!

If this sounds like something you guys might be interested, feel free to send me an email or to just drop by and I will be glad to show you the place around. Enjoy!

Peace :)

(This post was edited by Mex_Chick on Dec 2, 2010, 3:16 PM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4