Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

grammaz

Nov 19, 2010, 2:31 PM

Post #1 of 3 (3510 views)

Shortcut

Water Softeners in Puerto Vallarta

Can't Post | Private Reply
We have recently taken possession of a condo just north of PV in La Cruz. The water is very hard here and is really damaging to washers, DW's and sinks. We've been looking for somewhere to get information on water softeners and seem to be hitting a brick wall. We have room to put one in our utility room and direct the hot water through it. Does anyone know of any dealers in the PV area that we might contact? Thanks.

barmarr

Nov 21, 2010, 2:28 PM

Post #2 of 3 (3429 views)

Shortcut

Re: [grammaz] Water Softeners in Puerto Vallarta

Yes, we live in Bucerias and installed a whole house water purification system along with a water softener system because of the hard water.

After much searching we found and hired someone from PV:

Arturo Rojas Reyes (No English)
cell 322 135 5872

He installed the same system in 3 houses inside my complex.

However, he is far away and his annual service is very expensive because of the distance.

We have since found another person (if we had purchased the system through him, the cost would have been only slightly less) but, he lives in Bucerias. If I had to do it again, I would go with Norberto in Bucerias.

*Norberto Sanchez Angel (some English)
cell 322-131-0497

If you contact either of them, please tell him that "Marilyn of Los Amores" recommended him. Thanks.

We have had many dealings with Norberto and have complete confidence in his workmanship and his work ethics.

Hope this helps.

grammaz

Nov 21, 2010, 2:35 PM

Post #3 of 3 (3422 views)

Shortcut

Re: [barmarr] Water Softeners in Puerto Vallarta

Thanks Marilyn, we will give him a call.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4