Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Mexican Kitchen

Joanne

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 3 (3932 views)

Shortcut

Good cheap eats in Puerta Vallarta

Can't Post |

I'm going to P.V. for two weeks over christmas, and I'm wanting to know about any authentic mexican restaurants that serve quality cheap food. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jose Luis Ulloa

Post #2 of 3 (3932 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |

You need to go to Playa de Los Tomates.They have the best fish and is very delicious,and low priced.Now to go there you need a car.there is no buses.and is very far and hidden to go on a bike or walking.And they have beer!!!!Is passing the airport.going towards GDL.

mireya

Post #3 of 3 (3928 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |

Joanne: Im a mexican girl who happens to love PVR. I have been there every year for the last 10 And I plan to keep doing that.
About you question: PVR is not an expensive city unlike other turistic cities. And as far as I know, there are several restaurants with quality an genuine mexican food such as "LAS PALOMAS" a very famous rest. located in the beachwalk in downtown. If you have not been before to PVR let me recommend you something: In PVR you are very important and you are going to be treated as one. so, do not be afraid to ask for recomendations once youre there, you can ask for a touristic guide (every hotel has plenty of them) and maybe you can choose on your own. Anyhow, I wish you a very merry christmas in one of the most beautifull mexican cities I know. I hope you enjoy your trip, and if you do, you will be back!
mireya

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4