and recently moved here from Sonora.
Thanks

Papirex

Oct 15, 2010, 9:29 AM

Post #2 of 3 (15163 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tvrolling] Looking for good vet in Cuernavaca

Can't Post | Private Reply

Here are two of them, they both speak English. I haven't used the first one, he was highly recommended by the late Gonzo (Gordon) White. Gonzo was the creator of the now defunct best web board in Cuernavaca. I have spoken to this Vet on the telephone and he sounds very knowledgeable. He is: Dr. Francisco Javier Cortes, Blvd. Benito Juarez #103, phone # 314 2780. We will probably use him in the future.

The Vet we have been using for the past few years is: DR. Ricardo Sanchez Escalante, clinica veterinaria Bortons, Avenida Universidad #1C Col. Loma Bonita, Cuernavaca. tel/fax 102 82 32, emergencias: 383 01 60. email: borton_7@hotmail.com He is located in the north of the city, near where we live, and he picks our dogs up and returns them home at no extra cost.

For more local information specific to the Cuernavaca area, you might want to try this local Yahoo site; http://groups.yahoo.com/...uernAds/messages?o=1 it is a membership site, but membership is free. There is sometimes some good local information on that site, but many of the posters there live in the nearby village of Tepotztlan, and they sometimes give addresses and locations without specifying which city or town they are in. Most replies to posts will arrive via email, and not on the board for all to see, kind of clunky I think, but it works.

I hope this info will be useful, Rex
"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved" - Victor Hugo

(This post was edited by Papirex on Oct 15, 2010, 10:29 AM)

lmbrownlee

Feb 9, 2011, 10:20 AM

Post #3 of 3 (12317 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Papirex] Looking for good vet in Cuernavaca

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am writing to concur that Dr. Cortez is excellent, his wife Juliette is a terrific help; his groomer Rosie is also fabulous and she also, if room permits, boards dogs.

Another dog lover in Cuernavaca,

Lisa

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4