Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

guapo

Oct 14, 2010, 6:39 PM

Post #1 of 5 (3497 views)

Shortcut

Relocate

Can't Post | Private Reply
Young, soon to be retired guapo widower thinking about the Colima area. I would like to know about real estate, buying and/or rentals. Also, would be interested in all ages single sites as well as English/Spanish pen pals. Thank you for any and/all assistants.
Jóvenes , pronto para ser retirado guapo viudo, pensando en el área de Colima. Me gustaría saber sobre bienes raíces, compra o alquiler. Además, estaría interesado en todos los sitios sola de edades así como en español e inglés amigos por correspondencia. Gracias por cualquiera y/todos asistentes.

Rolly

Oct 14, 2010, 7:47 PM

Post #2 of 5 (3472 views)

Shortcut

Re: [guapo] Relocate

PLEASE don't think about buying until you have lived in a rental for 6 to 12 months.
You can find a lot of useful information here.

Rolly Pirate

guapo

Oct 15, 2010, 1:17 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3404 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] Relocate

thank you for the 411. i was thinking along the same lines.

gpkgto

Oct 18, 2010, 2:38 PM

Post #4 of 5 (3278 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] Relocate

Are you talking real estate or girl friend, Rolly?

leegleze

Oct 18, 2010, 3:24 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3264 views)

Shortcut

Re: [gpkgto] Relocate

Gosh! I wonder if he WAS talking about a girlfriend??? Anyway, Guapo, if you do want to know at least one single living in the area, PM me. The pickin's are pretty slim around here! LOL.

Seriously, Rolly's website is the best and most comprehensive on the web when it comes to information regarding moving to Mexico. I followed his advice to the letter when I moved here 11 years ago, and it all went smoothly. He updates it regularly according to new regulations and practices.
~ Roxana in Bucerias ~

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4