Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Gulf of Mexico

Bethie

Sep 10, 2010, 7:30 PM

Post #1 of 5 (11543 views)

Shortcut

Good news for a change

Can't Post | Private Reply
well, let me tell you even as my husband and his family sat in a small room off to the side of the house as the drug war raged on the outside on august 30th in panuco and the news papers said just a few killed (BS) and as the bad guys shot out transformers so no one had electric and grenades were throw in all of this mist of crap was one slight light of hope (gee i tend to ramble on like dawg here keeping you in suspence for the good news with no commas to let you know when one thought ends and another one begins jejejejeje) it was GOOD news that she, my daughter, held in her hand her approved visa and will be home next week and I thank eveything holy for that i wonder how she will do here in the US and me being a mother at 50, its a girl (send cigars and lilipops to me of course saying "ITS A GIRL" please). damn some good news for a change.

bournemouth

Sep 11, 2010, 7:10 AM

Post #2 of 5 (11498 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Bethie] Good news for a change

That really is good news for you Bethie - may you get the same news for the rest of the family. Hang in there.

Don Gringo

Sep 16, 2010, 10:03 PM

Post #3 of 5 (11400 views)

Shortcut

Great news on the visa. Waiting for my wife to have one as well. I well understand what the sense of relief you know have means to you and your family. Well, I will when we finally have my wife's visa. Congrats, it is a blessing to have the family together in the US.
Lived for 35 months in Mexico. I feel like I paid my dues...

Bethie

Sep 17, 2010, 4:50 PM

Post #4 of 5 (11360 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Don Gringo] Good news for a change

thank you both for the good thoughts. still waiting on hubby's visa, hopefully soon. Daughter came home today, she got her flight at 7 this morning and got to Maryland at around 5, it was a long day for her. Technically she is my step daughter, but i must tell you my labor pains started this morning at 5 am and are just now subsiding. She is taking a nap and i can say momma and daughter are resting comfortably. what a blessing!

Maritsa

Sep 18, 2010, 11:22 AM

Post #5 of 5 (11310 views)

Shortcut

Bethie, I am so happy for you! Hope everything goes well for your hubby!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4