Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

normamc288

Sep 2, 2010, 6:15 AM

Post #1 of 4 (9629 views)

Shortcut

guitar

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am writing for a friend, have no clue if anyone can help but figure it's worth a try. My friend has a guitar which was made in Paracho, Mich, Mx. The model is F-20

She just wants to know approximate cost. She has a flea market in San Antonio, TX, someone gave her this guitar and she needs to sell it.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help. It was made in Mich but sold in Cd. Juarez

Norma

Peter

Sep 2, 2010, 5:23 PM

Post #2 of 4 (9573 views)

Shortcut

Re: [normamc288] guitar

Paracho guitars run the gamut in prices. They make some very expensive and high-quality custom guitars, actually a bargain price for the quality, and also some very inexpensive guitars of good quality.

I have purchased Paracho-made guitars in Quiroga from $350 - 600mxp to take on camping trips. These were steel string type with single-cutaway bodies and had good tone and string action. A plastic/vinyl carry bag was included in the price I paid.

Sorry, not enough information or knowledge on my part to answer about that specific guitar. There are many brand-name and no-name guitars from Paracho.

(This post was edited by Peter on Sep 2, 2010, 5:24 PM)

normamc288

Sep 2, 2010, 5:28 PM

Post #3 of 4 (9567 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Peter] guitar

I sure do appreciate your responding. I'll see if my friend can get me any more info. This guitar does have a hard case but other than that, I just don't know. Again, I appreciate your note, Norma

Peter

Sep 2, 2010, 6:49 PM

Post #4 of 4 (9558 views)

Shortcut

Re: [normamc288] guitar

If that guitar has a hard case that's a good indication it's one of their better quality models. It's hard to put a dollar amount on a guitar without having held it. I've seen good, expensive guitars that just don't talk to me and others I just couldn't set down.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4