Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

Care4Pets

Jul 30, 2010, 1:30 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1200 views)

Shortcut

Hola! HouseSitter Available

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hola! I'm new to this forum. I'm planning a move to Mexico from Hawaii and would like to offer my professional house/pet sitting services in exchange for a lovely home to live in for 2 to 6 months or longer - as part of my "scouting" for the first year. I'm available starting Sept. 2010. I have lived and traveled in all parts of Mexico and for years taught English to Mexicans while teaching in California. I'm a quiet mid-50's female, work online, non-smoker, non-drinker, yoga teacher who enjoys writing, reading and yoga! I'm a language teacher and I teach on-line. I appreciate eco-friendly homes and do my best to treat each home and pet I care for with tremendous TLC. I am adept at handling all household affairs that may arise and I'm excellent at communicating and carrying out clear agreements. Anywhere in Mexico that is considered safe and user-friendly is where I am seeking to live. Please email me to open a discussion of your needs and in case it might be a good match we can explore future. Buenos Dias! Cyndi email: Seabangs (at) gmail (dot) com.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4