Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Linda in Morelia

Jun 30, 2010, 12:43 PM

Post #1 of 3 (9773 views)

Shortcut

time and cost to take Taxi from Mexico City, Poniente bus station to airport

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hi all,

I will be taking a bus from Morelia to Mexico City (Poniente bus station) on Monday, arriving around 5 pm. Does anyone know about how much time it will take a taxi to drive from the bus station to the airport? How about an approximate cost?

Thanks.

esperanza

Jun 30, 2010, 3:21 PM

Post #2 of 3 (9755 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Linda in Morelia] time and cost to take Taxi from Mexico City, Poniente bus station to airport

I would suggest that you call a private taxi company to meet you at the Central Poniente on your arrival date. Here's the data for a highly trustworthy DF taxi company that I have used frequently over the last several years.

Global Rent Car
01-55-5803-2888 or
01-55-5648-2888
http://www.globrentcar.com

The charge for service from the Central Poniente to the airport will be whatever the meter shows plus $25. pesos. The meter starts at 4.80 pesos. I would expect the total charge to be in the neighborhood of 150-200 pesos.

Let me emphasize that this company has always been 100% reliable, secure, on time, and professional. The cars that they use are unmarked, so that you will not appear to be getting into a regular taxicab with your luggage. You would not want your trip to start out on a bad footing.

You can call the company to make your reservation, assured that you will be picked up and transported professionally and securely.

If you have never been to the Central Poniente and would like some information about your arrival, call or PM me.

http://www.mexicocooks.typepad.com

(This post was edited by esperanza on Jun 30, 2010, 4:17 PM)

Linda in Morelia

Jun 30, 2010, 3:28 PM

Post #3 of 3 (9749 views)

Shortcut

Re: [esperanza] time and cost to take Taxi from Mexico City, Poniente bus station to airport

Muchas gracias, Cristina!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4