Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands


May 28, 2010, 2:05 PM

Post #1 of 1 (12007 views)


Authorised Expert Translator / Perito traductor TSJ Df

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am looking for an expert translator authorised by the Superior Court of Justice of the Federal District. (Perito traductor autorizado por el Tribunal Superior de Justicia del Distrito Federal.)

I have seen some advertised on line but would prefer to work with one that comes with a recommendation. Has anyone here worked with such a translator and care to share their experiences (reliability, turnaround times, costs etc)?


(This post was edited by Casa on May 28, 2010, 2:05 PM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4