Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Gone away

Oct 30, 2002, 2:32 PM

Post #1 of 4 (21275 views)

Shortcut

This is strange !!! Web Jefe knows maybe????

Can't Post |
When I use Internet Explorer 6.0 I get the Flag in my postings which is about 9kb in size. Earlier today I tried to change that to something else of about 17kb in size but I think because of the size limitation it would not accept it.

I also use Opera 6.05 as a browser and looked around the forums?, fora?, fori?, ( I feel like singing Funicoli, funicola 8-) ), come on it's a funny. Lo and behold the other GIF I was trying to use showed up instead of my flag. How is that possible? Switching back to IE6.0 the flag is still flying.

Any ideas as to why Sr.Web Jefe?

(This post was edited by RM on Oct 30, 2002, 2:36 PM)

DavidMcL

Oct 30, 2002, 2:36 PM

Post #2 of 4 (21264 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RM] This strange !!! David maybe????

Can't Post | Private Reply
My first thought is that your IE is pulling from the cache on your computer (IE is lazy. It likes to do that rather than work for a living!)

So>

Open one of your messages.
Then, holding down the Shift key, click on refresh/reload.

Did that help?
David McL
WebJefe

Gone away

Oct 30, 2002, 2:44 PM

Post #3 of 4 (21261 views)

Shortcut

Re: [davidmcl] This strange !!! David maybe????

Can't Post |
Thanks for the rapid reply, no it is still the flag, I'm not complaing since I like it. Its just the other one was really cute. A T-shirt with the writing on it

" Life is like a hot bath,

The longer you stay in it

The more wrinkles you get."

After seeing it, I came to realize in order to read it we would all need MAGNIFYING glasses.

It was just a curious thing using 2 different browsers and having something come up which isn't supposed to be there.

Maybe it has something to do with Halloween, ghosts and witches and goblins and all that.

RM

(This post was edited by RM on Oct 30, 2002, 2:46 PM)

DavidMcL

Oct 30, 2002, 3:54 PM

Post #4 of 4 (21251 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RM] This strange !!! David maybe????

Can't Post | Private Reply
That's the one I still see!

To replace, you must first go thru a "No Image" phase and then upload a new image.
David McL
WebJefe

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4