Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

Casa

May 15, 2010, 7:41 PM

Post #1 of 2 (7004 views)

Shortcut

Activities for Kids in GDL ....

Can't Post | Private Reply
I will be hosting a visit of some of my nieces and nephews aged 8 to 11. I am looking for some ideas on age appropriate activities to keep them busy in the Guadalajara area. This will be their first visit to Mexico.

So I know the Zoo/Selva Magica, Trompo Magico, and a couple of water parks. Any suggestions on which water part is best, or other activities would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PS My suggestion for some Spanish classes did not go over so well……This is vacation time not school time uncle!

Georgia

May 28, 2010, 8:20 AM

Post #2 of 2 (6870 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Casa] Activities for Kids in GDL ....

Can't Post | Private Reply
My grandkids enjoyed going to the charreada at the Lienzo de Charros across from Parque Agua Azul. You could also go to www.ticketmaster.com.mx and see what family activities are available. I know there is an ice show up on Lopez Mateos that is in progres. Looks like a big circus tent. Sometimes you can catch Cirque du Soleil. I think they have a permanent presence here now, not sure. Friday nights in Tlaquepaque there is Noche de Ronda and there are usually free shows starting around 6 hora mexicana in Hidalgo Park right near the Parian. The food court in the Outlet Mall on Lopez Mateos sur had a bungee thingie that kids really like... plus it's a mall and kids do like malls.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4