Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Southern Mexico

Hound Dog

May 2, 2010, 7:07 PM

Post #1 of 3 (4985 views)

Shortcut

Crystal Sunshine

Can't Post | Private Reply
This is hard to explain without sounding moronic I´ll try anyway, I love the climate at Lake Chapala but when I´m in San Cristóbal at 7,000 feet on the high Chiapas plateau when the sun shines purely in crystal air, the purity and exquisite quality of the air is indescribable. A magical place. Sorry. I got carried away.

Rolly

May 2, 2010, 7:12 PM

Post #2 of 3 (4980 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Hound Dog] Crystal Sunshine

Come visit me on the desert during one of our sand storms. You'll like Chiapas even mroe. Hell, you'll like just about anywhere better. But some of us are just natural desert rats.

Rolly Pirate

Hound Dog

May 2, 2010, 7:52 PM

Post #3 of 3 (4975 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] Crystal Sunshine

Come visit me on the desert during one of our sand storms. You'll like Chiapas even mroe. Hell, you'll like just about anywhere better. But some of us are just natural desert rats.

I must tell you, Rolly, I too share your love of the desert and, believe this or not, were it not for Brigiite,Dawg would live in Palm Springs or Playa Del Carmen or Puerto Morelos or Tulum. Maybe I should throw in Isla Holbox. She has ruined Dawg´s life. Actually Dawg might live in the high desert town of San Luis Pótosi but I would miss my darling.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4