Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

Hallie

Apr 9, 2010, 8:03 AM

Post #1 of 3 (5887 views)

Shortcut

Summer rental, Ajijic, Lake Chapala, Raquet Club

Can't Post | Private Reply
Escape the beach summer time heat. Enjoy the spectacular (mostly night time) rainy season at beautiful Lake Chapala.

A large and secure 1200' one bedroom, one bath, with an open living, kitchen and dinning area, it has five large patio windows/doors all with great views to the garden and lake. The home is already rented to snow birds Nov-April, 2011. Is available to sun birds April - October, 2010 for $700. a month, includes all utilities, housekeeping two hours weekly, fresh linens and pest control at the first of the month. It's newly painted, with typical Mexican style furnishings, clean, bright and cheerful.
The Fracc clubhouse is one block away, kitchen, sala, terrace, poolside bbq area, locker rooms, TV, DSL access, library, weight room, 2 pool tables, large (hot) thermal pool, 8 tennis courts, 2 handball courts and a soccer field, a water aerobics class is held on Tues, Thur and Sat, yoga class on Wed. and Fri. Club pot luck is held on first Fri. of each month and periodic dinner dances There are three restaurants at the Raquet Club. A very nice resort type atmosphere with a comfortable feel. The local bus line is a short 5 min downhill walk, and a inexpensive taxi ride back up the hill from SJC. email hallie@prodigy.net.mx or call for questions or appointment Mx cell (45) 331-074-3559 or Vonage 702-765-4681

Hallie

Apr 10, 2010, 7:07 PM

Post #2 of 3 (5780 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Hallie] Summer rental, Ajijic, Lake Chapala, Raquet Club

107 lookers and NO takers yet ;-) am I in the wrong forum? I thought I needed to reach those sweltering summer SUN BIRDS, in coastal Mexico or Texas? ...or where? If you know of a better place to post this please tell me.

Thanks, Hallie

brecky

Apr 11, 2010, 6:49 AM

Post #3 of 3 (5753 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Hallie] Summer rental, Ajijic, Lake Chapala, Raquet Club

To webmaster: maybe we need a housing forum within each area?? Maybe separate for rent & for sale?

My travel photography home page:
http://www.worldisround.com/home/brecky/index.html

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4