Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum

Doro

May 4, 2002, 9:50 AM

Post #1 of 5 (5912 views)

Shortcut

Insen card

Can't Post |
Jennifer Rose if you are available I would appreciate some more information on the INSEN card. Where did you find the requirements..FM2 etc? I went to apply this week and was told that it didn't matter that I had an FM2 nor did it matter that I was married to a national etc etc. If I wasn't born in Mexico I was not eligable.....PERIOD.
Hoping you may be able to steer me in the right direction. I did notice the new web page (with the name change to INAPLEN) gives requirements and says nothing about FM2 or non-nationals.
Help........it is a matter of principle.
Thanks,
Doro

Bert

May 5, 2002, 2:39 AM

Post #2 of 5 (5910 views)

Shortcut

Insen card - no problem

Can't Post |
As a reference: There didn't seem to be any problem for me getting an Insen Card and I'm not born in Mexico, and besides, I only had a FM-T at the time. This was in Puebla.<p><p>: Jennifer Rose if you are available I would appreciate some more information on the INSEN card. Where did you find the requirements..FM2 etc? I went to apply this week and was told that it didn't matter that I had an FM2 nor did it matter that I was married to a national etc etc. If I wasn't born in Mexico I was not eligable.....PERIOD.
: Hoping you may be able to steer me in the right direction. I did notice the new web page (with the name change to INAPLEN) gives requirements and says nothing about FM2 or non-nationals.
: Help........it is a matter of principle.
: Thanks,
: Doro <p>

Marlene in Mazatlan

May 6, 2002, 10:31 PM

Post #3 of 5 (5912 views)

Shortcut

Insen card

Can't Post |
A lady I know here in Mazatlan fought the big fight and got to the bottom of it finally If you have an FM-2 and are over 65, you are entitled period, is what she wrote. She spend a lot of time with a rather uncooperative lady, but got it done. She posted her experience on the Mazinfo Yahoo Group. If you wanted to do a search, you will find her article. It is about a week or so old, that's all. FMT or FM3 do not qualify she reported.
Marlene.<p><p>: Jennifer Rose if you are available I would appreciate some more information on the INSEN card. Where did you find the requirements..FM2 etc? I went to apply this week and was told that it didn't matter that I had an FM2 nor did it matter that I was married to a national etc etc. If I wasn't born in Mexico I was not eligable.....PERIOD.
: Hoping you may be able to steer me in the right direction. I did notice the new web page (with the name change to INAPLEN) gives requirements and says nothing about FM2 or non-nationals.
: Help........it is a matter of principle.
: Thanks,
: Doro <p>

jennifer rose

May 7, 2002, 12:01 AM

Post #4 of 5 (5910 views)

Shortcut

Insen card

Can't Post |
The requirements are set forth at the link below. In order to obtain the INSEN credential, you must have an immigration status of FM-2 or better.

Doro

May 7, 2002, 4:10 PM

Post #5 of 5 (5906 views)

Shortcut

Insen card

Can't Post |
: The requirements are set forth at the link below. In order to obtain the INSEN credential, you must have an immigration status of FM-2 or better.
Thanks Jennifer,
I have all of the requirements however I am still being refused. Any ideas??
Doro<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4