Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

xLT

Sep 8, 2009, 2:48 PM

Post #1 of 4 (5874 views)

Shortcut

Pretty Mexican Casa for Sale in Centro Chapala

Can't Post | Private Reply

$130,000 USD

Lot size: 297.5 m2 (3,202 sq ft) Construction size: 186 m2 (2002 sq ft)

This spacious and modern style home offers 3-4 spacious bedrooms, 2 baths with walk-in showers, a dining room, open concept living room and kitchen, walk-in pantry, ample closets and storage spaces, walled and private backyard/garden perfect for pets, relaxing in a hammock, and listening to the soothing sounds of a Mexican canterra fountain.

Designed by a local architect and built in 1996, the house has Municipal Water and Municipal Sewer, cable TV and high-speed wireless internet, land phone line, off-street parking for 2 vehicles, and low electric bills! All the modern conveniences are here, and in a very safe location on the prettiest avenue in Chapala. There are 2 covered terraces, one off the upstairs bedroom, and one off the living room area. You decide if you want the master bedroom upstairs or down.

There are 7 total rooms fully furnished for move-in occupancy, plus 2 full baths (no tubs) with walk-in showers, and 2 terraces.
You do NOT need a car to live here comfortably and easily. You can walk everywhere throughout central Chapala and the lakefront. This house is 5 blocks from the Bus Station if you want to go to Guadalajara and only 1/2 block from Cristiania Park to enjoy daily volleyball and tennis.

You can own this home with a direct deed (escritura), with a simple closing in the office of a notario of your choice.

Please see my website for more photos and info: http://chapalacasaforsale.web.officelive.com/default.aspx Thank you. Call Arlene 011 52 376 765 7574 or locally 765 7574

(This post was edited by xLT on Feb 1, 2010, 5:25 PM)
Attachments: MCresize.jpg (124 KB)
  Jardin cornerMCresize.jpg (124 KB)

don pedro

Nov 24, 2009, 5:49 PM

Post #2 of 4 (5252 views)

Shortcut

Re: [xLT] Pretty Mexican Casa for Sale in Centro Chapala

great job on your site A. we'll all miss ya when it sells! i know this house because we were looking at it from nob before A. bought it. it's amazing what you have done with it-wow! my wife has been in it and i see it 3 times a week because i play volley ball at the tennis courts just a coupla hundred feet south of it.
it's a heck of a bargain in a great neighbourhood.
does the mercedes go with the house-jaja!
http://chapalamexicoinfo.createforumhosting.com
naivete is a chronIc disease and by its very nature;the afflicted never know they have it.-SNORK!

xLT

Feb 1, 2010, 5:39 PM

Post #3 of 4 (4601 views)

Shortcut

Re: [xLT] Pretty Mexican Casa for Sale in Centro Chapala

I also own the lot next to my house that is for sale. The lot is the same size as the house lot, and I have brought water and septic to it, as well as 2 new walls, so is now completely walled in. The buyer of my house would have first option to also purchase the lot at an additional $30,000. Both lots would give you approximately 600 square meters in central Chapala. Please see my website for additional information: http://chapalacasaforsale.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

Thanks, and happy house hunting!

xLT

May 25, 2010, 4:38 PM

Post #4 of 4 (3568 views)

Shortcut

SOLD!

Thanks to all who viewed this post and for your interest, and also to MexConnect for providing this forum. Closing is tomorrow and I will be driving NOB to Connecticut on Thursday morning. Keep us in your thoughts for a safe trip and border crossing, and will be back in the fall, looking for a place to RENT!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4