Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > North Pacific Region

brecky

Jan 18, 2010, 7:56 PM

Post #1 of 5 (8347 views)

Shortcut

Buses that travel btw Navojoa & Los Mochis

Can't Post | Private Reply
I'm not having any luck finding this info online, most frustrating ;o( I had planned to use TBC but that company's service has really deteriorated & I can't rely on their schedule or comfort any long. Had an awful trip from Phx with Tbc, never again... Please help..... This bus issue is spoiling my long stay here...... had I known.....

My travel photography home page:
http://www.worldisround.com/home/brecky/index.html

Kimpatsu Hekigan

Jan 18, 2010, 8:24 PM

Post #2 of 5 (8337 views)

Shortcut

Re: [brecky] Buses that travel btw Navojoa & Los Mochis

Tufesa has approximately 30 departures daily from Navojoa to Los Mochis starting at 1 am in the morning, leaving about every 30 minutes to one hour. Tufesa is not top-of-the-line deluxe service, but significantly better than TBC.

Click on this link and use the pull-down menus for the two cities in the middle panel under Schedules:

Autotransportes TUFESA

In Navojoa, the Tufesa bus station is one block north of the TBC bus station on Calle Hidalgo between No Reelección and Pesqueira (the main drag through town).

HTH,

-- K.H.

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, haul water.
After enlightenment: Chop wood, haul water.

brecky

Jan 18, 2010, 8:59 PM

Post #3 of 5 (8330 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Kimpatsu Hekigan] Buses that travel btw Navojoa & Los Mochis

Thanks HKH ;o) As I recall, you came to my rescue before, so thanks again. Is there another/better (than Tufesa) bus company that goes direct from Navojoa to Phx??

My travel photography home page:
http://www.worldisround.com/home/brecky/index.html

Kimpatsu Hekigan

Jan 19, 2010, 6:47 AM

Post #4 of 5 (8313 views)

Shortcut

Re: [brecky] Buses that travel btw Navojoa & Los Mochis

Is there another/better (than Tufesa) bus company that goes direct from Navojoa to Phx??

No.

Only Tufesa and TBC have the license to cross the border into Arizona and offer service NOB.

Alternatively, you could take any bus to Nogales, Sonora, catch a taxi from the bus station to the border, walk across, and then catch one of the frequent shuttle vans running from Nogales, Arizona, to Phoenix. The vans will take you directly to the Phoenix Airport if you like.

HTH,

-- K.H.

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, haul water.
After enlightenment: Chop wood, haul water.

Marlene / Moderator

Jan 19, 2010, 11:01 AM

Post #5 of 5 (8286 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Kimpatsu Hekigan] Buses that travel btw Navojoa & Los Mochis

We have traveled on TUFESA in the past and found it to be really nice. We wouldn't hesitate to travel with them again. They do have Executive service buses...so ask for that schedule.

(This post was edited by Marlene on Jan 19, 2010, 11:05 AM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4