Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

grammaz

Dec 25, 2009, 12:28 PM

Post #1 of 4 (6584 views)

Shortcut

Guadalajara - Home Furnishings

Can't Post | Private Reply
We will be in Guadalajara in February scouting out furniture and appliances for our condo in PV. Can anyone give us suggestions as to places to visit. We are interested in good quality furnishings for a reasonable price. We will be there for four days.

Camille

Dec 25, 2009, 10:32 PM

Post #2 of 4 (6553 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sos99] Guadalajara - Home Furnishings

I would love to find a place in Guad or Tonola which sells furniture from Michoacan. The level of craftsmanship is amazing. And if there were stuff from Pichitaro available, I would KILL for that info. Pichitaro is past Zirahuen heading out of Patzcuaro. Just extraordinary things there....

mexliving

Dec 26, 2009, 3:39 AM

Post #3 of 4 (6540 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Camille] Guadalajara - Home Furnishings

tonala closed on mondays..... there are some fine leather furniture places there that accept american express..... there is a luxury furniture place on ave mexico next to the specialty food store GOITI ... on the same block as hotel quinta real/mezon ejecutivo ... across the street from the argentinian restaurant "LA MATERA"

very nice furniture..... not cheap but plenty of sales year around..... then around fiesta americana hotel.... across the street on the pemex side there is a street that has a lot of upscale home items.

'

mercyd

Feb 4, 2010, 9:31 AM

Post #4 of 4 (6310 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Camille] Guadalajara - Home Furnishings

Hi, if you would like send me an email and I will put you in contact with my friend here in Gdl. who sources furniture and her website. She and I are going off to an all girls three day to Patzcuaro in a week or two - and she is getting together artesans there to do the reed furniture for her clients! Soooo cool!!! Anyway..let me know!
Mercy Stirling de Duenas
Trilenium Bienes Raices / Real Estate
www.trileniumbienesraices.com
Av. Ninos Heroes 2686 A
Col. Jardines del Bosque
Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico cp 44520
(01152) 33-3647-5854
celular 044-333-952-1796
MAGIC JACK 520-284-0182
http://guadalajararealestate.blogspot.com/
AMPI member & TRC certified

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4