First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Hound Dog

Dec 24, 2009, 9:43 AM

Post #26 of 32 (5123 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Oscar2] Moving to Ajijic Possibly?

| Private Reply
Oscar writes, "...on this thread you´ve come to know the notorious Dawg...."

To hear the rest of what he says about his hero, read for yourself. This posting is meant to thank Oscar for always being there as my Number One Fan. It is good to know that at least one reader is soaking up Dawg´s writings in detail so I have decided to invite Oscar to become a novitiate in the exclusive Order of The Dawg. I realize this may seem a bit premature but Oscar´s garrulous and somewhat overwrought descriptions of pedestrian urban outback places of little note elsewhere in The Republic has earned him Dawg´s admiration. I, therefore, forgive him his indiscrete whinings and offer him a chance to achieve true brotherhood in Dawg´s fraternity of wordsmiths. He still needs some training in observational skills and could benefit from courses in brevity but that comes with the acceptance into the order.

Welcome, Oscar.

DAWG

Oscar2

Dec 24, 2009, 1:31 PM

Post #27 of 32 (5091 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Hound Dog] Moving to Ajijic Possibly?

| Private Reply
Bob, bubba, hound dog, dawg or whatever-in-hell your name is at this moment to misrepresent yourself but, NO THANKS. Trolls-Ville is just not my bag. I don’t aspire toward barn-burning nor being a loose cannon. You’re thousand of posts have worked hard for that distinction, its all yours baby…. Just the same have a Merry Christmas.

(This post was edited by Oscar2 on Dec 24, 2009, 2:12 PM)

Hound Dog

Dec 24, 2009, 1:49 PM

Post #28 of 32 (5085 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
 I don’t aspire toward barn-burning nor being a loose canon.

An interesting philosophical stance, Oscar. As "canons" are normally rigid, consecrated and unvarying liturgical doctrines, your citing of a "loose canon" is an amusing concept. You are a more wry fellow than I had previously thought..

A merry Christmas to you as well.

Zardoz

Dec 24, 2009, 5:32 PM

Post #29 of 32 (5046 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
Now I have run my fair share of boards in my life and while the Hound Dog is many things A troll he is not. A thin line exists
between personality and troll. I believe the Dog falls on the personality side. Now I have been a target of the Dogs Tongue
now and than and it doesn't bother me a bit. It does pain me a might being a Maine Yankee who moved to Oregun years
ago to be saying such nice things about the Southern Good Old Boy that the Dog plays on this forum. However this
Yankee knows not to believe the Aww Shucks stuff for a second.

Merry Christmas to All!!

Hound Dog

Dec 24, 2009, 5:36 PM

Post #30 of 32 (5040 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
I don’t aspire toward barn-burning nor being a loose cannon

Oscar, you rascal. You went back and changed "canon" to "cannon"on your post. As Admiral Farragut said as he entered Mobile Bay around 1865. "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead." Of course, the idiotic Confederates had failed to supply themselves with proper "cannons" to fire the "torpedoes" so perhaps Admiral Farragut was guilty of false bravado or as the Jesuits ensconced in Mobile would have surmised; "Canonical law would preclude warring factions from killing innocent Mobile Bay bottom feeding flounder indiscriminately."

(This post was edited by Hound Dog on Dec 24, 2009, 5:37 PM)

Oscar2

Dec 24, 2009, 7:29 PM

Post #31 of 32 (5022 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Zardoz] Moving to Ajijic Possibly?

| Private Reply

Now I have run my fair share of boards in my life and while the Hound Dog is many things A troll he is not.

Zardoz,

I sincerely wish I could agree with you, but stick around a few more years and discover it for yourself. Apparently, other forums who have banned him for life disagree with you, as well. Sadly, woman and men still PM me frustrated and disheartened that dawgs put downs are not only embarrassing, but they are refusing to be open with expression because their ability can’t come close the feebleness of this persons heartless derogations. They just flat out say, I can’t compete with this guy. They call is dominance.

There are those such as yourself (thick skinned) who tolerate and by doing so encourage more of the same at the expense of “whole cities” and “individuals” being trashed unconscionably. He plays with it like the big spoiled kid, lacking the social graces of a bull in a china cabinet.

I grant you, he’s a good poster when he can take control of that loose cannon mentality which time has clearly pointed to an extreme case of lack of self esteem. His sense of self is so diminished and anemic; to survive he mistakenly keeps looking outside himself to feed the internal starving of an ego which has him enslaved.

Unfortunately, some go a lifetime not realizing this and for some it goes unnoticed until their final sunset. But when you put yourself out there by the thousands either your very good at hiding it or some just don’t want to notice. I can continue in much more detail but he’s getting the airtime he lives for, so hey, whatever…I’m out of here, good luck and have fun posting.

(This post was edited by Oscar2 on Dec 24, 2009, 7:37 PM)

esperanza

Dec 25, 2009, 6:32 AM

Post #32 of 32 (4982 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
This thread has degenerated into ad hominem attacks that have no place on MexConnect.

IMHO, there is NEVER a good-enough reason to attack another poster. Oscar, I'm sorry to say this, but you need to cool your jets. If you have a personal beef with Hound Dog, take it elsewhere. Hound Dog, ditto.

And a Merry Christmas to everyone. The lock this morning is made of holly, with lots of thorns.

http://www.mexicocooks.typepad.com

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4