Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Sherrill

Oct 22, 2002, 12:26 PM

Post #1 of 8 (31177 views)

Shortcut

New set up for forum-I really like the original-PLEASE go back..

Can't Post |
All of what I wrote in my first "subject" did not show up. I was whining because I did not like the new format. Continued to say that I understand the reasoning-I think-is to keep all those commercial posts out. However, I would more thoughtfully like to say that one of the best features of MexConnect was the format of the Forums. As opposed to MexonLine. Always thought that Mexonline had the superior ad format but IN NO WAY compared to the level of communication presented on the MEXCONNECT forums. I know, I know, I hate change but I think in this case; this is not a change for the better. Hope you all will reconsider and make it user friendly again. And also added that although no one asked, we are alive and well in Celestun, Yucatan after Isidore and 3 weeks of no telephone connection! Really my best wishes to all of you!

Rolly

Oct 22, 2002, 12:31 PM

Post #2 of 8 (31166 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Sherrill] New set up for forum-I really like the original-PLEASE go back..

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hola Sherrill.

Give the new scheme a little time to soak in. There are some very fine new features here.

Hang in there, kid! It won't be long until you're comfortably at home with this new format.

Rolly Pirate

Sherrill

Oct 22, 2002, 12:39 PM

Post #3 of 8 (31152 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] New set up for forum-I really like the original-PLEASE go back..

Can't Post |
Dear Rolly, You are probably right! I mean I know I may be reacting a bit strongly after the hurricane. Want to see familiar things. It is very dear of you to respond. However, I do find that when there are too many "gimmacks" on a website, people do not participate as freely. I always stand by the principle of "Keep it Simple". Thanks, S.

JRinPV

Oct 22, 2002, 1:12 PM

Post #4 of 8 (31147 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Sherrill] New set up for forum-I really like the original-PLEASE go back..

Can't Post |
I'll probably get used to it. Wanted to see if my picture came up Unsure

Esteban

Oct 22, 2002, 1:40 PM

Post #5 of 8 (31126 views)

Shortcut

Re: [JRinPV] New set up for forum-I really like the original-PLEASE go back..

Yea me too JR, wanted to see if my pic would show. New computer stuff is always a hassle at first but after while it'll be just fine.

Sherrill

Oct 22, 2002, 2:23 PM

Post #6 of 8 (31100 views)

Shortcut

Again, eeww, ick and what is this? personal ads?.

Can't Post |
Now this is a forum for self agrondizement? I am sure it is not the intention of the moderators.

Esteban

Oct 22, 2002, 3:33 PM

Post #7 of 8 (31080 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Sherrill] Again, eeww, ick and what is this? personal ads?.

Geez Sherrill, I wasn't nude

And what are you wearing?

Sherrill

Oct 22, 2002, 3:39 PM

Post #8 of 8 (31077 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Esteban] Again, eeww, ick and what is this? personal ads?.

Can't Post |
Ohh mygawd I have to say this, I thought you said you were not rude. the concept of your nudity is beyond my ken. A horrible prospect. more eech,eww, disgusted. Worst thing is I am getting caught up in all of this. So now I have to check my spelling.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4