Mexico Connect
Forums  > Business/Commercial > Mexico Only Business/Trade

Mike Dearborn

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 12 (14960 views)

Shortcut

Looking for a source on red clay pottery, wrought iron furniture and pine furniture

Can't Post |
I am looking for a good source on red clay pottery, wrought iron furniture & pine furniture in Mexico that can ship to border in Texas or into Texas - Dallas area.

Cesar Gonzalez

Post #2 of 12 (14956 views)

Shortcut

Wholesale dealer

Can't Post |
Hello, I am a wholesale dealer of mexican rustic furniture (made of pine), pottery, and other mexican and western accesories. I have really good prices, and a catalog available for you. Send me an e-mail or call at (915) 252-5345 for further information.

CINDY SLAY

Post #3 of 12 (14946 views)

Shortcut

Wholesale dealer

Can't Post |
: Hello, I am a wholesale dealer of mexican rustic furniture (made of pine), pottery, and other mexican and western a<p>

rajsingh

Post #4 of 12 (14944 views)

Shortcut

Looking for a source on red clay pottery, wrought iron furniture and pine furniture

Can't Post |
Dear Sir/Madam,
With reference to above, we like to introduce our concern named as Prince Overseas, which is established in the year 1995, and we are manufacturer and exporter of IRON, WOODEN, ANTIQUE & REMADE HANDCRAFTED PRODUCT.
We have a large range of wrought iron Handicraft Articles in different patterns, different sizes and different finishes, and also we have lot of range of wrought iron with glass and wooden combination. We make the products with more accuracy and folding system wherever necessary for easy handling and space saving. We have a lot of variety of antique furniture and remade furniture. We have different type of polish or finishes or as per requirements.
Our concernís product as per below: -
* Garden Accents * Bath Accents
* Fire Tools * Bar Unit
* Benches * Chairs
* Table Sets * Beds
* Library Accents * Easels Mirrors
* Clocks * Hooks
* Pulls and Knobs * Shelf and Brackets
* Kitchen Accents * Candle Holders
* Room Dividers * Sconces
* Lamp and Torches * Curtain Hardware
* Animal Figures * Computer Tables
* Cash Box * T.V. Cabinet
Our concernís only motto of superior quality of articles. We have a team of quality controller to check the articles on every process of manufacturing.
We are hoping for your positive response, and waiting for your any type of inquiry. <p>raj singh, CEO
Prince Overseas
Mumbai, India<p>Rajkishore@yahoo.com
Ph. 91-9820506250
91-22-6136857 <p>

Luis  Barba

Post #5 of 12 (14943 views)

Shortcut

mexican pottery

Can't Post |
we are a mexican company, where we produce clay products, chimneys, pots, urns and more, we ship worldwide, for more info please call me at 805-217-6697 in the USA <p> Luis Barba<p> EXPRESION RUSTICA

K. Commodore

Post #6 of 12 (14944 views)

Shortcut

mexican pottery

Can't Post |
: we are a mexican company, where we produce clay products, chimneys, pots, urns and more, we ship worldwide, for more info please call me at 805-217-6697 in the USA Luis Barba EXPRESION RUSTICA<p>do you have an email address where we can converse, or a website where we can view your products?

luis  barba

Post #7 of 12 (14941 views)

Shortcut

mexican pottery

Can't Post |
: : we are a mexican company, where we produce clay products, chimneys, pots, urns and more, we ship worldwide, for more info please call me at 805-217-6697 in the USA Luis Barba EXPRESION RUSTICAdo you have an email address where we can converse, or a website where we can view your products?<p>

Luis Barba

Post #8 of 12 (14940 views)

Shortcut

mexican pottery

Can't Post |
: : : we are a mexican company, where we produce clay products, chimneys, pots, urns and more, we ship worldwide, for more info please call me at 805-217-6697. 24 hrs in north los angeles, in the USA Luis Barba EXPRESION RUSTICA <p>lhbarba@yahoo.com
expresionrustica@yahoo.com<p>

Guanajuato Gringa

Oct 15, 2010, 7:01 PM

Post #9 of 12 (13782 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Mike Dearborn] Looking for a source on red clay pottery, wrought iron furniture and pine furnit

Can't Post | Private Reply
Little factory here that makes "wrought iron" furniture. Looks wrought iron but is actually cast aluminum. Much lighter and easier to ship. Also, know personally several guys who make furniture locally. All from pine, typical Mexican rustic stuff. What exactly are you after?
gtogringa@ymail.com

tonyburton

Oct 16, 2010, 7:30 AM

Post #10 of 12 (13769 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Guanajuato Gringa] Looking for a source on red clay pottery, wrought iron furniture and pine fu

Unfortunately, this is an extremely old thread, and I do not think any of the earlier posters are still active on MexConnect.

chinagringo

Oct 16, 2010, 7:34 AM

Post #11 of 12 (13765 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tonyburton] Looking for a source on red clay pottery, wrought iron furniture and pine fu

The original thread is dated 1919 some 29 years before Al Gore, the inventor of the Internet, was born. There is no question that this forum is the most mature one in Mexico!
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

parklandgroupoh

Dec 14, 2010, 6:26 AM

Post #12 of 12 (13595 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Mike Dearborn] Looking for a source on red clay pottery, wrought iron furniture and pine furnit

I have seen some of the items and businesses featured here and I must say that they make some great looking furniture. I don't know about how some would conduct their quality control though, they should have it in an faq on their site though. When in business with items like these, if you are still starting you might want to make use of a Columbus self storage instead of a full blown warehouse. This way, you can really save on costs.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4