Mexico Connect
Forums  > Business/Commercial > Mexico Only Business/Trade

Del Toro

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 14 (18426 views)

Shortcut

Looking for Mexican Suppliers

Can't Post |
I am searching for Mexican suppliers of the following:<p>Children's wooden toys and other traditional mexican toys/games
Pinatas and accessories
Children's traditional mexican clothes both boys and girls
Children's other accessories<p>I am also searching for:
Talavera
Zapotec rugs and blankets and other textiles
Rebozos
Sombreros
Jewelry
glass and ironworks
wood handcrafts
amate pictures
christmas ornaments
pewter
ceramcis and pottery both indoor and out
chimineas and other garden ornaments
Mayan hammocks
pre-hispanic art and ornaments
jewellry (traditional mexican design)<p>and any unusual and interesting objects of art.<p><p>

Gerardo Fernández Verduzco

Post #2 of 14 (18380 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Hi, my name is Gerardo Fernandez V.
we´re a mexican company producers of clay pots, chimeneas, in Tonalá, Jalisco, actually we have a distribution center in N. Laredo Tx. you can visit us in San Bernardo 2610 phone:(956)725.93.84
ask for Conny Gonzalez she will help you<p>Thank you
: I am searching for Mexican suppliers of the following:Children's wooden toys and other traditional mexican toys/gamesPinatas and accessoriesChildren's traditional mexican clothes both boys and girlsChildren's other accessoriesI am also searching for: TalaveraZapotec rugs and blankets and other textilesRebozosSombrerosJewelryglass and ironworkswood handcraftsamate pictureschristmas ornamentspewterceramcis and pottery both indoor and outchimineas and other garden ornamentsMayan hammockspre-hispanic art and ornamentsjewellry (traditional mexican design)and any unusual and interesting objects of art.<p>

Norma Hofmeister

Post #3 of 14 (18380 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: I am searching for Mexican suppliers of the following:Children's wooden toys and other traditional mexican toys/gamesPinatas and accessoriesChildren's traditional mexican clothes both boys and girlsChildren's other accessoriesI am also searching for: TalaveraZapotec rugs and blankets and other textilesRebozosSombrerosJewelryglass and ironworkswood handcraftsamate pictureschristmas ornamentspewterceramcis and pottery both indoor and outchimineas and other garden ornamentsMayan hammockspre-hispanic art and ornamentsjewellry (traditional mexican design)and any unusual and interesting objects of art.<p>We can supply you with jewelry and als0 most importantly packaging. Many products must have good packaging to exit Mexico properly and have good sales presentation.<p>Please contact.

raj singh

Post #4 of 14 (18388 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Hi Sir,
Sub.: All kind of marbel related items for exports..<p>I was browsing internet and found your email address. This is to inform you that we are doing all kind of Zapotec rugs and blankets and other textiles
Rebozos
Sombreros
Jewelry
glass and ironworks
wood handcrafts
amate pictures
christmas ornaments
pewter
ceramcis and pottery both indoor and out
items for export business last more than 15 years for to USA/Canada and asian countries for any kind of items made in India etc. We shall be really thankful to you if you have any kind of requriement for any kind of items, plz let me know, we will offer you best market price for you.<p>Our qualities of product and service is guaranteed give you greate response in your market and based on the response we also extend our assurance for our collaboration with you in export/import many more such things. <p>We will be thankful if you can send us sample of any kind of requirement with tentative quanties and payment terms in details, if possible….
Send us your contact information also, if possible ..<p>Looking forward for your favourable reply.
Warm Regards,<p>Prince Overseas
Mumbai, India
Rajkishore@yahoo.com
Ph. 91-9820506250
91-22-6136857 <p>

Luis Barba

Post #5 of 14 (18379 views)

Shortcut

mexican pottery

Can't Post |
we are a mexican company, where we produce clay pottery, chimneys, pots, urns and more items and accesories, and we are looking for distributors, we ship worldwide, for more info call me at 805-217-6697<p>
Luis Barba<p> EXPRESION RUSTICA

Dorthy Wilson

Post #6 of 14 (18380 views)

Shortcut

mexican pottery

Can't Post |
<p>: Im looking for clay pots .I want about six 2'by2' six 1'by1' and 30 6" . So can you give me some price on them.Thank you Dorthy wilson<p>

K. Commodore

Post #7 of 14 (18376 views)

Shortcut

mexican pottery

Can't Post |
: we are a mexican company, where we produce clay pottery, chimneys, pots, urns and more items and accesories, and we are looking for distributors, we ship worldwide, for more info call me at 805-217-6697 Luis Barba EXPRESION RUSTICA<p>do you have an email address where we can converse, or a website where we can view your products?

rodeima

Post #8 of 14 (18376 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
We deliver tradition art and creativity of mexican hands, we offer exclusive creations for interior and exterior design in differents materials, as they are: wood (alebrijes) black, natural and glazed mud, we also provide embossed tin handcrafts plus paintings using different techniques<p>Visit us: www.rodeima.com
Contact us: elbahc@rodeima.com
ricardohc@rodeima.com

TAMMIE GAMEZ

Post #9 of 14 (18381 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: I am searching for Mexican suppliers of the following:Children's wooden toys and other traditional mexican toys/gamesPinatas and accessoriesChildren's traditional mexican clothes both boys and girlsChildren's other accessoriesI am also searching for: TalaveraZapotec rugs and blankets and other textilesRebozosSombrerosJewelryglass and ironworkswood handcraftsamate pictureschristmas ornamentspewterceramcis and pottery both indoor and outchimineas and other garden ornamentsMayan hammockspre-hispanic art and ornamentsjewellry (traditional mexican design)and any unusual and interesting objects of art.<p>

Sheldhan

Mar 12, 2004, 5:53 PM

Post #10 of 14 (18340 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Del Toro Trading LImited - Roanna Jongeneel] Looking for Mexican Suppliers

Can't Post |
Hi

I am looking for Book Printers in Mexico, can you supply me with a few companies that are interested doing work for export?

Thanks..sheldhan@lynx.net

In Reply To

Holguin

Apr 7, 2004, 10:11 AM

Post #11 of 14 (18295 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Del Toro Trading LImited - Roanna Jongeneel] Looking for Mexican Suppliers

Can't Post |
Hi,

We are iron manufacturer, we are located at Guadalajara, Jalisco. Mex.

We have wine racks, candleholders (for tables and walls) iron tables, anything of ironworks.

We made powder paint coat for all our products, since 100 pcs to 10,000 pcs.

8 years of export experience, also we made customs designs.

Thanks

Best Regards

artdecmex@megared.net.mx

song_of_joy

May 6, 2004, 9:13 PM

Post #12 of 14 (18255 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Sheldhan] Looking for Mexican Suppliers

Can't Post | Private Reply
Contact Luis Barragan at Edigrafik

luisbarragan@edigrafik.com

He can do anything from Print-on-Demand to traditional Offset. In addition, he can connect you with editors (English and Spanish), graphic designers and other professionals if you need them. He speaks fluent English. It has been my experience that his work is excellent and he meets his deadlines.

ecomin

May 31, 2007, 10:37 AM

Post #13 of 14 (18087 views)

Shortcut

Mexican Products from Puebla and Oaxaca

As an International sales department of small Group of Producers coming from Puebla and other states of Mexico. eCOMIN International Marketing & Trade provides a wide range of Mexican Handcrafts.

We help to you to set up and convert your buying requirements about Mexican Handcrafts in a big opportunity of business for your company. We have a qualified local staff in Puebla, Mexico and Los Angeles, CA. to support our customers around the world.:
  • Resolving pricing and packaging issues.
  • Developing the best logistic strategies to provides you high quality consulting services timely and cost efficiently.
  • Shipments are verified with the Duty Agency and Transportation in Mexico during the exporting process.

Our style is to take the initiative to bring innovative and beautiful Mexican Handcrafts to your country. In addition, we are flexible: depending on your needs, we are available to do as much as you request.

Is essential your credibility with your customers, we are committed with you to establish an effective and efficient system that assist you in maintaining a high level of accuracy in your inventory control of Mexican Products.

Let us know the list of Mexican merchandise that you need for your business. We are sure that we can be your best option. I look forward to good news from you in the near future.

Sincerely

Iliana Villascan
Public Relations Manager
México Office: Av. Adolfo López Mateos No. 1619 Colonia México 68 Puebla, Pue. C.P.72300 Tel / Fax: 01 222 235 55 99 e-mail: ecomin@prodigy.net.mx
U.S.A. Office : Lincon Ave. 5145 Los Angeles, CA. Zip Code: 90042 Phone / Fax: 001 323 2590627

veletas

Oct 11, 2012, 12:15 PM

Post #14 of 14 (7160 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Del Toro] Looking for Mexican Suppliers

Mexican Pots, many designs, sizes, colors,
we design them.
Pots and Fountains,

make contact

Ruth Roman
email mitiendamexicana@hotmail.com