Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

Rosa in Morelia

Nov 17, 2009, 9:20 AM

Post #1 of 1 (2767 views)

Shortcut

house for sale in el centro Morelia, Michoacan

Can't Post | Private Reply
I want to let this group know of a house for sale by owner in el centro Morelia, 5 blocks from la Cathedral, 1/2 block off Madero. It is for sale by owner until Dec.1 for $1,700,00 mxn and then for $2,000,000mxn once it goes to a real estate agent Dec. 1. I had the privilege of living there for 1 year before the owner decided to sell due to a death in the family. The house is loved by all my friends and family who have visited there...with comments such as "Nice! I could live here!" "I've been in the house and Rose is right, it's charming and very, very livable. The location is wonderful and the price is right. Grab it now!" by Cristina of: http://www.mexicocooks.typepad.com So, in a nutshell...the house has entryway/garage for 2 cars, which is also a lovely sitting area. There is a separate room off the garage with an entry door to street as well, so it could be retail space, rented office or guest bedroom. Downstairs has living room; bathroom with walk in shower; large eat-in kitchen leading to open garden/patio in back for eating, lounging etc. also has the classic cleaning sink out there. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in the middle with huge walk in shower. The master bedroom is enormous, with separate area for office or couch..whatever. The master room leads out to a roof-top deck area with mountain view overlooking the street. There is a sink on roof, plus hook ups for a washing machine. It is simply a wonderful house to live in! If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact Maria in Morelia.... and she can show the house. Photos available upon request. Maria: Hm: 443-314-8065 1st cell: 443-307-7736. 2nd cell: 443-370-3253 Vonage number in house: 773 253 4841 chuyita_mom2000@ yahoo.com. mx

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4