Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Georgia

Oct 6, 2009, 8:06 AM

Post #1 of 3 (6647 views)

Shortcut

A Fun Way to Avoid Pickpockets

Can't Post | Private Reply
My 23 year old daughter commented to me that she thought I wore my jeans too tight. (Like she doesn't.) Here is my theory: I carry my cash, driver's license and credit card in the front pocket of my jeans. It requires some effort to get any of those things out of my pocket without breaking a fingernail. (Worse than being pickpocketed in this woman's world.) My theory: if pickpockets are going to have success with me, I should have as much enjoyment out of the experience as they do.

Never had my pocket picked either. Bubba, tighten up those jeans.

Hound Dog

Oct 6, 2009, 10:59 AM

Post #2 of 3 (6613 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Georgia] A Fun Way to Avoid Pickpockets

Bubba, tighten up those jeans.

Or, Georgia Darlin. Just move to El Chante where wallets are, by definition, empty and not worth stealing so accomplished thieves just steal churros just off the grease since they know they will at least get a filling meal.

don pedro

Oct 6, 2009, 1:15 PM

Post #3 of 3 (6568 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Hound Dog] A Fun Way to Avoid Pickpockets

In Reply To
Bubba, tighten up those jeans.

Or, Georgia Darlin. Just move to El Chante where wallets are, by definition, empty and not worth stealing so accomplished thieves just steal churros just off the grease since they know they will at least get a filling meal.

http://chapalamexicoinfo.createforumhosting.com
naivete is a chronIc disease and by its very nature;the afflicted never know they have it.-SNORK!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4