Mexico Connect
Forums  > Business/Commercial > Mexico Only Business/Trade

BluChunx

Aug 15, 2009, 12:19 PM

Post #1 of 1 (6405 views)

Shortcut

Expats Connect, and Grand Hotel Tower MeetUp - Tijuana

Can't Post | Private Reply
We're in the Grand Hotel Tijuana, with a fantastic view from near the top floor! The towers here are a huge mall and hotel complex that stand far above everything else in town.

Care to meet and chat about life in Mexico? Meet with gringos for some culture shock relief? Want to practice English? Share resources and ideas? Just hang and take a walk or other activity?

Write me, or go to MeetUp.com for details.

http://spanish.meetup.com/564/calendar/11118730/

I checked and found no MeetUps in TJ. In case you haven't heard of it, MeetUp.com is where people schedule meetings for special interest groups. It can be language, politics, hobbies, sports, whatever.

It's free to join and RSVP for activities.

We scheduled the MeetUp for Thursday night at 6:00 and on, but contact me if you can't make it but want to network. I will probably schedule more meetings and maybe be able to get enough awareness of it to get some regular networking going for expats.

If you already know of something like this (expat's meeting in TJ), please post the info. Instead of re-inventing the wheel, I can just add publicity.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Who we are: I'm a writer (psychological non-fiction, grant reviews, courses) and my girlfriend does presentations for a social service non-profit.

(This post was edited by DavidMcL on Aug 16, 2009, 1:18 PM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4