Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

MsAlex

Aug 10, 2009, 9:53 AM

Post #1 of 3 (3005 views)

Shortcut

We'll cover costs and show your house for sale

Can't Post | Private Reply
My husband and I have semi-retired to Mexico where we are currently serving as house-sitters and house managers in Michoacan, specifically caring for and showing a home for sale. We're looking for a new house-sitting opportunity for the winter months, or looking forward to the spring of 2010.

If you're an owner of a home in Mexico who is not currently in residence there, I'm hoping our services might be of interest to you. We would house-sit as well as manage the upkeep of your home, and we would pay for a variety of costs to alleviate that burden from you while you have the house for sale. Were open to discussing whatever your terms may be.

Upon notice being given that a potential buyer wants to see the home, we will have it prepped for showing, including having fresh flowers placed where appropriate in the house (and will vacate the house for the time of the showing, if this is preferred). Im very good at having homes look their best for showings, and speak Spanish fairly fluently. My husband is extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of house maintenance as well. We were homeowners in Westchester County, NY for almost 25 years and successfully sold that property in this down market.

Being house-sitters is our way to experience different regions of Mexico in our pre-retirement years. We would be happy to travel to meet with you for an interview.

Best regards and many thanks for your consideration! I hope to hear from you!

beachdreamer

Aug 13, 2009, 12:25 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2947 views)

Shortcut

Re: [MsAlex] We'll cover costs and show your house for sale

I am not selling my beach house/bungalow at this time but would like a contact email for you. Please email me at carbet at rocketmail dot com. Thanks.
An adventure begins with a dream

MsAlex

Aug 13, 2009, 6:44 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2922 views)

Shortcut

Re: [beachdreamer] We'll cover costs and show your house for sale

Hi! I'm the poster of the original message in this thread. Anyone wishing to speak with me about such house-sitting/home management opportunities can communicate with me directly by sending an email to msalexg@gmail.com.
Thanks!!
Alex

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4