Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Gulf of Mexico

robertoylidia

Jul 24, 2009, 6:31 PM

Post #1 of 3 (4265 views)

Shortcut

Good Realtor in Xalapa

Can't Post | Private Reply
We will be looking for a retirement home in a nice area of Xalapa between October - December of this year. Does anyone know a good realtor to use?

"El Gringo Jalapeño"

Jul 31, 2009, 9:46 PM

Post #2 of 3 (4195 views)

Shortcut

Re: [robertoylidia] Good Realtor in Xalapa

Robert:
I am NOT a realtor myself, but I can help you as an "advisor" or "consultant" when you get here to help you search for your "special place". What I like to do is be the Devil's Advocate and help "burst the bubble" of people who have seen realtors or properties and think they have found just exactly what they want. I try to help them see what could be wrong with a place(¿full title, neighbors, location, any other possible problems?), how and if things can be solved, and then work with all the good things. What really turns me off are the Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, etc.,etc. hard/soft sell supposed realtors who make a place out to be what it really isn't. Fortunately Xalapa has been my home for the past 37 years, and I can't imagine living anyplace else, yet Xalapa is not for everyone. You really have to come down, live here for a year, enjoy so many things that I love about this region of Veracruz, see the good and bad, and then make your own decision knowing that I am more than happy to help you within my capabilities.
¡Hasta pronto, amigos!
Roy B. Dudley "El Gringo Jalapeño" See more about Xalapa at www.xalaparoy.com

robertoylidia

Aug 1, 2009, 5:29 AM

Post #3 of 3 (4180 views)

Shortcut

Re: ["El Gringo Jalapeño"] Good Realtor in Xalapa

Thanks Roy! I think we have decided to just rent for a while and take a look around. Like you said, get a feel for the place.

Bob

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4