Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum

Linda

Aug 5, 2002, 9:19 PM

Post #1 of 5 (4316 views)

Shortcut

Medicare

Can't Post |
Would a person still have their Medicare when they went back to vist the USA? <p>Thanks
Linda

jennifer rose

Aug 5, 2002, 9:33 PM

Post #2 of 5 (4315 views)

Shortcut

Medicare

Can't Post |
Those who opt out of the automatic Medicare enrollment to save that monthly premium deducted from their retirement benefits can only re-enter Medicare during an annual window. 42 U.S.C. 1395p.<p>Those who do not opt out, i.e. those who continue to have the monthly premium deducted from their retirement benefits, remain covered.

Linda

Aug 6, 2002, 7:45 AM

Post #3 of 5 (4311 views)

Shortcut

Medicare

Can't Post |
: Those who opt out of the automatic Medicare enrollment to save that monthly premium deducted from their retirement benefits can only re-enter Medicare during an annual window. 42 U.S.C. 1395p.<p>: Those who do not opt out, i.e. those who continue to have the monthly premium deducted from their retirement benefits, remain covered.<p>
Jennifer, would you happen to have a ballpark figure of what medicare takes out? Or does that depend on the persons SS benifits? Perhaps you could tell me the %<p>Thank you
Linda<p>

Dennis

Aug 6, 2002, 7:45 PM

Post #4 of 5 (4312 views)

Shortcut

Medicare

Can't Post |

: Would a person still have their Medicare when they went back to vist the USA? <p>: Thanks
: Linda<p>Hey Linda,<p>Saw your posting and want to tell you that they take $53.00 a month out of my social security every month. Makes no difference what youare paid a month by Social Security - The rate applies to all.

Linda

Aug 7, 2002, 7:18 PM

Post #5 of 5 (4311 views)

Shortcut

Medicare

Can't Post |
:
: : Would a person still have their Medicare when they went back to vist the USA? <p>: : Thanks
: : Linda<p>: Hey Linda,<p>: Saw your posting and want to tell you that they take $53.00 a month out of my social security every month. Makes no difference what youare paid a month by Social Security - The rate applies to all.<p>Thank you Dennis for you reply.<p>Linda<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4