Post #1 of 6 (3766 views)

Shortcut

Come To Patzcuaro, Buy My House!

Can't Post | Private Reply

Spectacular View Home For Sale in Colonial Highland Mexico
218,000 US$
For LOTS of Pictures and more details view my house website at:
www.Wow-Nice-House.com

Yes, I am a glutton for punishment! After finally getting all the finishing touches done, and the landscaping completed we are putting it up for sale. For those of you who have built a home in Mexico you know how challenging it can be, how everything takes WAY longer than expected and how important it is to stay on top of things.
You really have to stay on top of things, double and triple check everything, and still Murphy's Law, will do its best to intervene! I remember one time we went to Texas for a week during construction, when we came back, the garage foundation had been put in. Wow, fast work, but….. it had been put in the middle of the back yard garden!! Hmmm, plus there was a wall in the house where a big picture window was suppose to be. You see, we like it bright, bright and fresh.
So, now we that have had some time to relax, I think we might be getting cabin fever. So let’s do this again! Hmmm, maybe this time we will do a fixer-upper. That should make it even more of a challenge, because you never know what you might find behind that wall, or under that floor. I guess we are the sort of people that always have to have a project or 4 to keep us busy.

So, if you, or someone you know is interested in buying a house give them the URL to my house website, I made it easy to remember! Now, I think I will go have a soak in the Jacuzzi with a book while I still have it!

PS, the book I am starting is “God and Mr. Gomez”, written by LA Times columnist about his adventures of building a home in Mexico.

(This post was edited by toddmc on Jul 17, 2009, 5:01 PM)

beachdreamer

Jun 9, 2009, 11:17 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3721 views)

Shortcut

Re: [toddmc] Come To Patzcuaro, Buy My House!

Would you consider taking a beach view lot(gated community with all utilities installed) in trade plus cash for your house? The lot is located 3 hours from your town in Villa Dorada,Calabasas, Michoacan.
An adventure begins with a dream

toddmc

Jun 10, 2009, 1:47 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3694 views)

Shortcut

Re: [beachdreamer] Come To Patzcuaro, Buy My House!

Hello

I am so sorry for the delay in answering, I thought I answered you right away, but I must have hit the wrong button and lost the response in cyberspace.

I really like the "outside the box" idea of a partial trade, but Villa Dorada is not an area we are interested in at this time.
But thanks for thinking of us and best of luck with your property.

Todd

toddmc

Jun 21, 2009, 10:38 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3604 views)

Shortcut

Okay, I made a little booboo.
While were calculating the price of our house, we missed the final step.

We did everything in Canadian $, but forgot to convert the amount to US $ when we posted our price.
So the correct price, is $218,000 US$

Sorry for the mix up, but that makes it an even better deal, right?

Todd

lamur

Jun 24, 2009, 2:34 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3540 views)

Shortcut

Gorgeous home!

toddmc

Jun 24, 2009, 4:27 PM

Post #6 of 6 (3523 views)

Shortcut

Re: [lamur] Come To Patzcuaro, Buy My House!

Thanks!

Todd

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4