Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > North Pacific Region

Xay

May 7, 2009, 5:23 PM

Post #1 of 3 (4533 views)

Shortcut

contador

Can't Post | Private Reply
does anybody know of a new and up coming accountant in the cabo san lucas area that whats a chance to help me get my business off the ground and at the same time get some work and experience himself or herself.

Jetski

May 8, 2009, 4:28 PM

Post #2 of 3 (4452 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Xay] contador

In Reply To
does anybody know of a new and up coming accountant in the cabo san lucas area that whats a chance to help me get my business off the ground and at the same time get some work and experience himself or herself.

I see that you've asked this question before without result. It probably will depend on what type of business you need the accountant for. For a beer store we had we just got a local young fellow who was recommended by a local grocery store and he was checked through family. The guy was serious about what he was doing, prices were very reasonable and he did well for us for about 10 years until we sold the business. I think local recommendations would be an asset.

(This post was edited by Marlene on May 9, 2009, 1:43 PM)

mazbook1

May 18, 2009, 6:08 PM

Post #3 of 3 (4397 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Jetski] contador

Contact Vianey Palomares at Vianey Palomares <ginnybooh@hotmail.com>. She worked for me here in Mazatlán while getting her degree in accounting 2 years ago. She's a good worker and serious about things. I think you will find that she might be able to do what you need, inexpensively and correctly. Her English is excellent.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4