Apr 11, 2009, 8:14 PM
Post #1 of 1
MEXICO CITY- Experience language research first-hand and earn 550 pesos!
Paid participants wanted for language research study
Can't Post | Private Reply
Paid participants wanted for a research study of reading comprehension in Spanish.
You are eligible for participation if you meet these requirements:
- near-native or advanced speaker of Spanish who first learned after the age of 15;
- has lived in a Spanish-speaking country for at least the last three years;
- has not really learned languages other than Spanish or English and does not have advanced training in Linguistics;
- can read sentences on a computer screen without difficulty.
If you qualify and choose to participate, you will be asked to do the following during a research session lasting approximately two hours:
- complete a language history questionnaire;
- take two multiple choice tests of general Spanish proficiency;
- read sentences and answer questions in Spanish on a computer;
- you will be paid 550 pesos to thank you for your time.
The study is taking place in the Condesa area and on the UNAM campus. If you would like to make an appointment to participate or have any questions, please contact the researcher at: email@example.com