Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Oscar2

Mar 25, 2009, 1:19 PM

Post #1 of 6 (24758 views)

Shortcut

Fire Fox can't send New Post nor Reply to Posts

Can't Post | Private Reply
Iím writing you this post thru Internet Explorer as my browser because although Iíve cleared my cache and tried just about everything else I know, I canít start a new post or send a reply thru Fire Fox.

Is there anything else I can try that will allow FF to function correctly with MC?

Oscar

bournemouth

Mar 25, 2009, 1:35 PM

Post #2 of 6 (24753 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Oscar2] Fire Fox can't send New Post nor Reply to Posts

But I am replying to you using Firefox - so I don't think it is the browser that is your problem - maybe some of the "techies" can give you an answer.

Rolly

Mar 25, 2009, 1:37 PM

Post #3 of 6 (24750 views)

Shortcut

Here's another reply via Firefox.

I made a post earlier with FF.

Rolly Pirate

tonyburton

Mar 25, 2009, 4:02 PM

Post #4 of 6 (24742 views)

Shortcut

Oscar, I have relayed your post to our techies. Almost all of us at MexConnect use Firefox as our regular browser, so something about your situation is clearly unusual.
Thanks, and we apologise for the frustration you are continuing to experience, Tony.

Oscar2

Mar 26, 2009, 12:19 AM

Post #5 of 6 (24726 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tonyburton] Fire Fox can't send New Post nor Reply to Posts

Tony, I cut and pasted the error message I recieved when I tried to post a reply to your post. So I changed to IE to send you this post. If you feel deleting FF thru Add Remove programs in Windows XP will help, I tried that and still no cigar. But I'll try again if you think this might be the issue or maybe your tech's can come up with another solution.
An error occurred
No such action 'post_reply_write;parent_post_id=126196;t=search_engine'

tonyburton

Mar 26, 2009, 7:22 AM

Post #6 of 6 (24719 views)

Shortcut

Oscar, I have passed your additional iinformation on to the techies, who are looking into it to see if they can suggest any possible causes/solutions. If you wish to further update this discussion at any point, please e-mail help@mexconnect.com - your message will reach the same people, and be added to your existing help thread in their system, but much faster than via another posting (especially given the hassles you arehaving in this regard!). Thanks, Tony

(This post was edited by tonyburton on Mar 26, 2009, 7:22 AM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4