Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

tashby

Mar 21, 2009, 1:52 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2227 views)

Shortcut

Dog Friendly place to stay in Uruapan....

Can't Post | Private Reply

Ha. I know this is a longshot, but it never hurts to ask.

We're thinking of going to the Artesania Festival in early April. Anyone know of a place that will accept our VERY well-behaved dog? Rather NOT do a Notel on the outskirts if possible.

(This post was edited by tashby on Mar 21, 2009, 1:53 PM)

Jane.Wilkinson

Mar 25, 2009, 4:42 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2162 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tashby] Dog Friendly place to stay in Uruapan....

Sorry to take so long to reply - we've been on the road coming home from our 2009 Mexican trip. Anyway, go to my user-supported web site at:
http://home.comcast.net/...dog/pet-friendly.htm

World's only web site that keeps a list of pet-friendly accommodations in Mexico. Scroll down to Uruapan (cities are listed in alphabetical order) and there is a brand new listing.

If the link doesn't work, you can access the home page at:
www.gringodog.net or www.gringodog.com

You can also Google "gringodog" and one of the top two results will be the pet friendly site.

This site is a non-commercial labor of love, and other pet-lovers and I will appreciate any contributions you can make. I get several dozen submissions from readers each year.

Good luck,
Jane Wilkinson

(This post was edited by Rolly on Mar 25, 2009, 5:18 PM)

tashby

Mar 26, 2009, 11:15 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2120 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Jane.Wilkinson] Dog Friendly place to stay in Uruapan....

Thank you! I didn't even think to look at your site. Referred to it quite a bit when we moved/drove down here with the dog.

I'm going to try to find some time in the next few days to gather up some notes of places we've stayed with the dog so you can add them to your list.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4