Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Carron

Mar 7, 2009, 12:59 PM

Post #1 of 4 (15414 views)

Shortcut

How to PM the Jefe???

Can't Post | Private Reply
I have just tried to e-mail David a PM. Pushed "Send" and got a series of fields to fill in about my e-mail address, which I duly entered. My e-mail wasn't accepted and up popped another field suggesting I set up a new e-mail account. How do I get through to you???? The e-mail account I always use is with Yahoo.

DavidMcL

Mar 7, 2009, 1:15 PM

Post #2 of 4 (15406 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Carron] How to PM the Jefe???

Copy of PM sent directly to Carron:

Hi Carron;

To send PMs, you need to be logged in - just as you do to actually make a new post.
Assuming you are logged in, you can PM anybody who has an active account (like me and you) from 2 places:
1. Within a posting made by me, you will see the buttons for:
Edit | Delete | Quote | Reply | Private Reply
Clicking on Private reply opens the window to send a private message.

2. Click on my name in either a posting I have made, or from my listing in the Who's online link (top forum Navigation bar. Once my profile is open there is the option to send a Private message.

I am not certain what it is that you described as happening to you . . . - but try these instructions and let's see what happens.

PS I am posting this to your Forum posting as well as sending this PM>

Suerte!

David
David McL
WebJefe

Carron

Mar 8, 2009, 11:59 AM

Post #3 of 4 (15385 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidMcL] How to PM the Jefe???

I have just e-mailed you another PM and I think it went right through. I simply "replied" to your PM to me and had no problem.

Yesterday I tried to e-mail by clicking on your name on a post and got off into a "Windows" window for my reply. It seemed to be asking me to set up a new e-mail account with Windows, which I did not want to do. Had no reason to.

Thanks again for your response and I love the picture of you and your very beautiful significant other now accompanying your recent posts. If Hubby and/or I looked so good I just might post our photo as well!!

DavidMcL

Mar 8, 2009, 3:21 PM

Post #4 of 4 (15371 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Carron] How to PM the Jefe???

Received PM and thanks.
As to your comments on the avatar - I will pass them on to the good looking one!
And finally - I can't provide a concrete answer to that window popping up and asking for an account to be created.
If you know how to do a screen shot (take an image of what is on the screen) please try and make that happen again and then send the screen shot to me. It might be us, or it might be your browser settings in response to a call for a new window for the PM editor!?

David
David McL
WebJefe

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4