Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

Mexicanbill

Oct 23, 2008, 2:36 PM

Post #1 of 5 (9392 views)

Shortcut

Cardiologist

Can't Post | Private Reply
My wife and I will be returning to Puerto Vallarta in a couple of weeks and she would like to visit a good Cardiologist. It is one of the things we must do before we can move SOB for the long term. Does anyone know of a Good Cardiologist and perhaps have his/her phone number, so that we can make contact before the trip.? thanks.
Chef William aka MexicanBill

Poncho32

Oct 23, 2008, 8:34 PM

Post #2 of 5 (9355 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Mexicanbill] Cardiologist

Dr. Lugat at Medafist is excellent,have been going to her for 20 years + she is also a general practitioner.
I am ready to leave for our trip down leaving in the am tomorrow, ask me for more info. if you like after November 4 when I will be in Vallarta, will be happy to help.
Bud

sioux4noff

Oct 23, 2008, 9:27 PM

Post #3 of 5 (9346 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Mexicanbill] Cardiologist

Pam, at Health Care Resources in Puerto Vallarta is very helpful.
Their webpage is http://www.healthcareresourcespv.com and Pam's email is pamela@healthcareresourcespv.com

Mexicanbill

Oct 24, 2008, 5:36 AM

Post #4 of 5 (9332 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Bud Crest] Cardiologist

Thanks a lot. I'll be in contact with you after the 4th. Bill

Mexicanbill

Oct 24, 2008, 5:43 AM

Post #5 of 5 (9331 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sioux4noff] Cardiologist

Thanks, my wife will email her this afternoon. We also received information about another Doctor from Sioux4noff, so between the two, my wife should be o.k. She had a heart attack 5 years ago, used up all the insurance on that one, and now we can't get her any coverage up here. She has dual citizenship so hopefully she can find someone that is within our budget once we get back to Vallarta. Thanks again, Bill

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4