Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

cyrano2

Oct 8, 2008, 8:42 AM

Post #1 of 3 (10622 views)

Shortcut

GNP INSURANCE CAREFUL

Can't Post | Private Reply
My car was delivered last nite, on my tab. It is minus only a few things that were not damaged in the accident: front lights and wiring but there does seem to be new front seats, so a good exchange.
My advice: Do not buy damage coverage on your car. Buy all the liability coverage you can find. If you are envolved in a sustantial accident, hire a lawyer. Dont payoff the police it not good in the long run for you or Mexico.

FINAL THOUGHTS ON Ajijic:
Norteamericanos: 1) Old men should not wear shorts, nor should old women who have not walked or exercised in 30 years. 2) You are the most inconsiderate of drivers. You park on both sides of a one lane street and right on the corner . You badly need exercise: WALK. 3) Many are alcoholics, poseurs. You cant write or paint well; just because you are in Mexico, you have developed no new talents. The Mexican artists make you look look like crap. 4)Dog owners: Ive actually seen you drive, let your dog out to crap on somebody's lawn. You let your dogs run loose. Walk them on a leash. 5) You are biologically speaking dumber than you wre 20 years ago. You are also significantly poorer than 2 months ago.

Adios, mike hughes

bournemouth

Oct 8, 2008, 11:29 AM

Post #2 of 3 (10600 views)

Shortcut

Re: [cyrano2] GNP INSURANCE CAREFUL

I take it from the little rant on folks in Ajijic that you are leaving the area. May you be happy where ever you land, but I suspect you won't. We take our attitudes with us, where ever we go.

Gringal

Oct 9, 2008, 8:05 AM

Post #3 of 3 (10538 views)

Shortcut

Re: [cyrano2] GNP INSURANCE CAREFUL

Mike,
I gather you spent your time here looking at the downside of it all......and that you failed to have a good time.

As it happens, we already have our fair share of curmudgeons........don't need more....bye, and buen suerte.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4