Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

cyrano2

Oct 4, 2008, 3:03 PM

Post #1 of 2 (5192 views)

Shortcut

GNP INSURANCE CAREFUL

Can't Post | Private Reply
On August 5, I had a minor accident in Patzcuaro. The car was not driveable. The agent GNP agent there, Clemente Perez Galvan had the car towed off. He said the car , a Toyota Land cruiser, would go to the Toyota dealership in Morelia and to call him next week. I did call and he said the Toyota dealer was working on the car. I called Clemente back the following week and he said they were waiting on parts but were about finished. I called theToyota dealership the following week. They had never had the car. I called Clemente back. No it was at the Ford dealership, he said. I called the Ford dealership, no car. I called the central office in Mexico, they said they had no record of an accident being reported. I called 2 more times. The car is per the report of the Central GNP INSURANCE at the Chrysler dealer, they say.
Although I have now gotten a Chapala lawyer Alma Chavez who has made phone calls, no car release, no money, nothing.
My next step will be to go to Morelia and press criminal charges against Clemente Perez for stealing my car. I will place a note as to how this all resolves.
michael hughes
ajijic, mexico

gbatrucks

May 2, 2009, 7:02 AM

Post #2 of 2 (4786 views)

Shortcut

Re: [cyrano2] GNP INSURANCE CAREFUL

Can't Post | Private Reply
Wow....Scarry....Anything new?
"The trouble with life is there's no background music."

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4