Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Learning Spanish

Jaime

Jul 7, 2002, 9:12 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2973 views)

Shortcut

mensaje para el Sr. Quevedo

Can't Post |
Sr. Quevedo:<p>Cómo usted podrá apreciar, incurrí en un exceso que a mí mismo me desagrada, y, por lo tanto, si es usted tan amable, quiero solicitarle que borre todo los mensajes que he publicado en los últimos días. Agradezco de antemano su atención a mi solicitud.<p>Atentamente<p>Jaime

Nip

Jul 8, 2002, 5:32 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2949 views)

Shortcut

pardon me, but...

Can't Post |
Pardon my "interruption" and with all due respect, I disagree with your request :) Everyones opinions are most welcome and they are what make this forum interesting. We all come from different walks of life and have different life experiences, therefore, all can make unique contributions. As long as opinions are posted with respect to the other person I have no problem with an opposing statement. In the last few days your posts, along with everyone elses have brought this board to life! Please reconsider your request and feel free to post as often as you like. Do you agree Mr. Quevedo?<p>: Sr. Quevedo:<p>: Cómo usted podrá apreciar, incurrí en un exceso que a mí mismo me desagrada, y, por lo tanto, si es usted tan amable, quiero solicitarle que borre todo los mensajes que he publicado en los últimos días. Agradezco de antemano su atención a mi solicitud.<p>: Atentamente<p>: Jaime <p>

Angelina

Jul 8, 2002, 10:06 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2949 views)

Shortcut

I TOTALLY AGREE-

Can't Post |
We each have a right to our opinion, and unless stated "inappropriately" or offensively, we shouldn't edit opinions. Jaime's post did bring some "chispa" to the board! Gracias Jaime! <p>
Pardon my "interruption" and with all due respect, I disagree with your request :) Everyones opinions are most welcome and they are what make this forum interesting. We all come from different walks of life and have different life experiences, therefore, all can make unique contributions. As long as opinions are posted with respect to the other person I have no problem with an opposing statement. In the last few days your posts, along with everyone elses have brought this board to life! Please reconsider your request and feel free to post as often as you like. Do you agree Mr. Quevedo?<p>: : Sr. Quevedo:<p>: : Cómo usted podrá apreciar, incurrí en un exceso que a mí mismo me desagrada, y, por lo tanto, si es usted tan amable, quiero solicitarle que borre todo los mensajes que he publicado en los últimos días. Agradezco de antemano su atención a mi solicitud.<p>: : Atentamente<p>: : Jaime <p>

Quevedo

Jul 8, 2002, 1:48 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2962 views)

Shortcut

Mensaje para todas y todos

Can't Post |
Estimados Jaime y demás participantes en nuestro foro:<p>I feel that the quantity and quality of the messages posted on this forum are on the rise. For that I wish to congratulate us all.<p>En un par de ocasiones tal vez subió un poco el tono de la discusión y quizá no se empleó el lenguaje más apropiado. Me tomé la libertad de quitar los mensajes -muy pocos- que consideré fuera de lugar.<p>Some of the things we post here show that we are not entirely free of prejudice, be it of one sign or the other. A little bit of tolerance to accept and, more than that, to try to learn from the differences we perceive in others, is perhaps the best medicine to achieve our forum goals of healthy communication, learning and fun.<p>Amigas y amigos; Jaime: vuelta a la página y adelante. I think we are doing fine.<p>Un saludo cordial,<p>Quevedo

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4