Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

lehrrb

Jul 17, 2008, 1:48 PM

Post #1 of 4 (10678 views)

Shortcut

My First Post

Can't Post | Private Reply
I'm not really a newcomer to Mexconnect, but I am to these forums. With that in mind, I thought I should introduce myself in this, my first posting. Hello everybody, I am Bruce, a mexiphile currently residing outside the Republic. I am a retired professor who fell in love with everything Mexican when I first moved there with my parents many years ago. Ever since then I have been reading, studying, and teaching about Mexico. I have lived in Mexico City for over five years and in Chapala for about a year-and-a-half. In the intervening years I have managed to visit every state, with the exception of Tabasco, Campeche, and Chiapas. While my interests in Mexico have been primarily focused on its archaeology and its history, I am really interested in all aspects of Mexican life and culture. I think these forums are among the best on the net and I am looking forward to reading (and hopefully posting to) these interesting forums that are available on Mexconnect. Saludos, Bruce

julietl

Jul 17, 2008, 3:30 PM

Post #2 of 4 (10662 views)

Shortcut

Re: [lehrrb] My First Post

Welcome Bruce!
It's always nice to have new blood. :)

Judy in Ags

Jul 17, 2008, 4:03 PM

Post #3 of 4 (10653 views)

Shortcut

Welcome! It sounds as if you will be a great addition.

frosti

Jul 17, 2008, 7:09 PM

Post #4 of 4 (10619 views)

Shortcut

I got the "Move To Mexico" disease years ago and just recently infected my wife. I dont think there is a cure. Yahoooo!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4