Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Gulf of Mexico

Veracruzana

Jun 9, 2008, 9:10 AM

Post #1 of 2 (4175 views)

Shortcut

Xalapa Junio Musical 2008

Can't Post | Private Reply
There are actually things going on in the state of Veracruz although there is certainly not much going on on this forum. But, for those of you living nearby you may want to check this out. During the month of June and into the first of July, Xalapa, Veracruz, is offering its annual Junio Musical. Go to the web site and click on the program. Then click on the individual days and it will give you the information on what is going on in the city on that particular day.

http://www.juniomusical.org.mx/index.html

"El Gringo Jalapeño"

Jun 10, 2008, 11:06 PM

Post #2 of 2 (4152 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Veracruzana] Xalapa Junio Musical 2008

Can't Post | Private Reply
Veracruzana y amigos:
Thankyou for your participation! Right now I am in the NorthWest of Gringolandia enjoying March like weather here which is like the coldest January weather in Xalapa. The pine forests and wildlife are enjoyable to see, but I will be happy to get back to the ordered chaos of Xalapa! Enjoy Junio Musical, which started with the opera Carmen. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy a little bit of the incredible month.
Meantime I will be here in Spokane helping my brother with his bicycle tour business and later in Portland, Oregan at the Car-free World Conference, to bring back new ideas for Xalapa as well as promoting bicycle tourism in the state of Veracruz.
Portense mal y cuidense bien, sin mirar a quien!
Roy B. Dudley "El Gringo Jalapeño" See more about Xalapa at www.xalaparoy.com

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4