Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

Grieger-Lods

Apr 12, 2008, 11:18 PM

Post #1 of 5 (4293 views)

Shortcut

San Francisco Plaza Hotel, Guadalajara

Can't Post | Private Reply
Greetings!
My husband and I will be studying for the month of July in Guadalajara. Over two months ago I went to the website of the Hotel San Francisco Plaza and used a credit card to make a reservation. I have not received a response, and I am concerned that we will show up in 10 weeks and not have a reservation. I would like to email someone at the hotel directly since my over-the-phone-Spanish is not as good as my written Spanish. Does anyone have an email address for the hotel? I would be very grateful.
Thanks,
Gay and Dennis

tonyburton

Apr 13, 2008, 7:52 AM

Post #2 of 5 (4274 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Grieger-Lods] San Francisco Plaza Hotel, Guadalajara

I would try the contact link on their website - http://www.sanfranciscohotel.com.mx/ and/or phone them (asking for someone who speaks English). Tony

Grieger-Lods

Apr 13, 2008, 10:32 AM

Post #3 of 5 (4249 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tonyburton] San Francisco Plaza Hotel, Guadalajara

Thanks, Tony.

Your reply gave me the courage to try again, and I was successful! I now have a written confirmation WITH an email address, should I need it. I feel quite comfortable.

Gay

tonyburton

Apr 13, 2008, 11:01 AM

Post #4 of 5 (4244 views)

Shortcut

Glad it worked. The "suggested donation" for the successful advice is for you to find one new subscriber to Mexico Connect... Enjoy your trip! Tony

Conrado

Aug 23, 2009, 6:45 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3982 views)

Shortcut

How did it go there? I had a bad experience there with their breakfast about 5 years ago. I was sick for 4 days. I also hear it is not safe to stay there.

I've stayed at Hotel Morales a couple of times, which is wonderful. It's about 4 blocks from San Francisco Plaza Hotel.

Conrado

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4