Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

up2now

Apr 12, 2008, 8:49 AM

Post #1 of 4 (3301 views)

Shortcut

sd license plates mail

Can't Post | Private Reply
I've read the mail posts. MBE, FEDEX, Mexico Express Service and Merkalink all have good reviews. But mostly for paper both ways. I have requested South Dakota plates to be sent to a US address. Now I need input from the local experience because before I moved here I read on this site a number of posts that cautioned that cds and dvds would be mailed here but I wouldn't get them. Now, for license plates, can anyone tell me what worked for them? I have MBE (FEDEX connection incl ) and a Chapala PO box (last choice?) Or should I have FedEX deliver to my house? Or one of the other choices which would be more difficult for my stateside nonspeaking Spanish friend to navigate. Help.

Rolly

Apr 12, 2008, 10:56 AM

Post #2 of 4 (3295 views)

Shortcut

Re: [up2now] sd license plates mail

FedeX to your house is the safest.

Rolly Pirate

up2now

Apr 12, 2008, 11:27 AM

Post #3 of 4 (3288 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] sd license plates mail

I don't log on often enough to keep up it seems and there are a lot of new names but it was sooo nice to see your familiar name. thank you for your help.

judithnpups

Apr 27, 2008, 6:37 PM

Post #4 of 4 (3223 views)

Shortcut

Re: [up2now] sd license plates mail

I had my SD plates mailed to my brother in Phoenix. He sent them to me in Morelia using DHL. They went through the aduana in Guadalajara. No problem. They arrived at my door in two days.
Judith in the DF (formerly in Morelia)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4